World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Havoc Is Looking For Trevor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Havoc Maker
United States Champion
United States Champion
Havoc Maker

Havoc Is Looking For Trevor Empty
PostSubject: Havoc Is Looking For Trevor   Havoc Is Looking For Trevor I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:34 am

Havoc Maker is seen walking around backstage with a baseball bat Havoc is wearing ripped jeans and a tight fitting under armor shirt Ultimate Risktaker is seen and Havoc Maker pushes him against the wall with the bat pushing against his throat choking him

Havoc: *angry and aggressive tone* WHERE IS HE TELL ME WHERE IS HE!

URT: Who are you talkin about?

Havoc: YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO! You should know not to mess with me

URT: No I don't I swear.

Havoc Hits URT right over the head with the baseball bat knocking him to the ground Havoc then bends over and gets in URT's face

Havoc: WHERE IS TREVOR?

Havoc Maker picks URT up and puts URT's head between his legs
then grabs URT's arms then jumps and drives his face into the mat then flips URT off executing a devastating Game Over

Blood is pouring out of URT's head

Havoc: Trevor I will find you and I will destroy you, what I did to URT wont even compare to what I do to you.
Back to top Go down

Havoc Is Looking For Trevor
Page 1 of 1