World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

A Chance of Havoc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Havoc Maker
United States Champion
United States Champion
Havoc Maker

A Chance of Havoc Empty
PostSubject: A Chance of Havoc   A Chance of Havoc I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:08 am

The camera fades to see pitch black then a lone spot light turns on and focuses on the middle of the ring where a man is standing he looks to be about 6 foot and fairly muscular the man has short black hair is wearing a black trench coat and holding a black gym bag in his hand the man looks up and begins to speak in a deep, dark, and sinister voice.

Man: I am here to cause pain, you see as a child I didn't really have parents who cared about me, I had to do everything on my own and now I've grown to be very angry and bitter. I want others to feel the pain I felt. There are very few people I can trust in this world and once you get my trust you don't want to break it, I am not a man to mess with. I am the leader of the Dark Lords V2, not very many people will make the cut for this group. If you want to be a Dark Lord you must be hardcore and willing to do whatever it takes to win. Let me give you an example of just how hardcore you must be.

The man pulls out a sledge hammer wrapped in barbed wire out of the gym bag

Man: Now this is a hardcore weapon and it will be used tonight in my match. Now for all of you who don't know who I am my name is Havoc Maker. Us Dark Lords we are like brothers, Trevor just happens to be a Dark Lord but we are looking for a few more members so anybody who is would like a shot at joining come down here now.

Havoc stands in the middle of the ring staring at the entrance ramp waiting

(OOC: anybody can reply)

Last edited by Havoc Maker on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GM The Bouncer
Royal Rumble Winner
Royal Rumble Winner
GM The Bouncer

A Chance of Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance of Havoc   A Chance of Havoc I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:52 am

ooc: k please do not be cliche. "a new era in ___", "new blood coming to___" and of course the famous "a new face in___" are all cliches. everyone uses them. y not use "causing havoc" or maybe even "havoc causing"? im not trying to be insulting, BUT JESUS CHRIST MAN, ALMOST EVERONE USES THOSE CLICHES
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker
United States Champion
United States Champion
Havoc Maker

A Chance of Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance of Havoc   A Chance of Havoc I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:33 pm

FINE ILL CHANGE IT
Back to top Go down
madmike34455
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
madmike34455

A Chance of Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance of Havoc   A Chance of Havoc I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:24 am

Madmike34455's music plays and he walks onto the entrance ramp. He is carrying a metal stick covered in barbed wire that has wire hanging off the end.
Madmike34455: You think that weapon is hardcore? Look at this. A metal-coated kendo stick wrapped in barbed wire with a choking wire at the end. After getting especially angry one day I made it. If ANYBODY on this roster deserves to be a dark lord it is me. I am the maddest dark lord there ever will be.

OOC: is this good?
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker
United States Champion
United States Champion
Havoc Maker

A Chance of Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance of Havoc   A Chance of Havoc I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:33 am

Havoc: Well that is a very hardcore weapon, but do you know how to use it and be a hardcore icon, how about tonight in your match you show me how hardcore you are. Unless you have another idea.

Havoc leans against the top rope
Back to top Go down
madmike34455
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
madmike34455

A Chance of Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance of Havoc   A Chance of Havoc I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:37 am

Madmike34455:Don't worry Havoc. I was planning on it.

With that Madmike walks backstage to get ready for his match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Chance of Havoc Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance of Havoc   A Chance of Havoc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Chance of Havoc
Page 1 of 1