World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Havoc Is Furious

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Havoc Maker
United States Champion
United States Champion
Havoc Maker

Havoc Is Furious Empty
PostSubject: Havoc Is Furious   Havoc Is Furious I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:22 am

Havoc Maker is seen standing in the middle of the ring wearing ripped jeans, a black leather coat, and a pair of aviator sun glasses he has a mic in his hand

Havoc: For those of you who didn't watch Birth of legends watch this clip

A clip is shown of Trevor Goodnight beating Havoc Maker for the WWS Heavy Weight title is shown.

Havoc: I was screwed out of that damn title, by a man who claimed to be my brother..... He is no longer a brother of mine, A brother wouldn't screw me out of a title, Trevor you are a mother f*****g asshole. You are going to pay Trevor NOBODY takes advantage of me like that.... I came to this federation to help you and what do you do you took my title away from me. I am going to send you to hell where you belong.
Back to top Go down

Havoc Is Furious
Page 1 of 1