World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Why Trevor Why???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Havoc Maker
United States Champion
United States Champion
Havoc Maker

Why Trevor Why??? Empty
PostSubject: Why Trevor Why???   Why Trevor Why??? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:34 am

Camera comes back to see Havoc Maker in the middle of the ring wearing ripped jeans and a leather jacket with a black T-shirt under it

Havoc: Trevor what is wrong with are you afraid that if I win any title I will be better then you? First you screw me outa the WWS heavy weight title and then I get a shot at the tag team gold and you come in and interfere. What the F*** is your problem, we used to be friends and now all I want is my revenge.

OOC trevor come in and reply
Back to top Go down
Nub Face

Why Trevor Why??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Trevor Why???   Why Trevor Why??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:29 am

OMFG?! WTF?! Would Jeff Hardy have come down to the ring after Matt Hardy burnt down his house and say "Man, WE used to be brothers, I still love you, But for now, I just wanna hurt you"...

NO. Make the rivalry ALOT more bitter than sweet.
Back to top Go down

Why Trevor Why???
Page 1 of 1