World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

The Monster of Hell Mr.Taker (Must Be Read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Taker
Jobber
Mr. Taker

The Monster of Hell Mr.Taker (Must Be Read) Empty
PostSubject: The Monster of Hell Mr.Taker (Must Be Read)   The Monster of Hell Mr.Taker (Must Be Read) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:42 am

The lights go out in the whole entire arena as the crowd wonders whats going to happen suddenly a red spotlight hits the the ring and music starts to play as a men raises from the middle of the ring he is wearing a black mask, two black gloves one on each hand, he's wearing black pants with a logo saying Im a monster in red bold letters as the red spotlight is still hitting the middle of the ring the guy stands there the crowd looks at as if he is new to SNA then all of a sudden the arena turns back to normal as everyone looks at the guy in the middle of the ring he stares at the the crowd while walking back and fourth then he gets out of the ring and grabs a microphone he gets back in the ring by rolling in there then he raises the microphone near his mouth and then he keeps it there for a couple the crowd starts thinking that he has nothing to say then as the the guys mouth opens he says in a deep voice

???: Im here for one reason and that reason is to get the word out in SNA Im going to do something you all would be begging for me to do this ain't the first time we met I'll tell you that and it won't be the last Im going to destroy SNA with my secret weapon

The guy stands in the ring he puts down the microphone then the guy brings out a metal pipe that is little from his pocket and starts to make a little laugh the crowd reaction is surprising as they watch the guy raise the microphone near his mouth and continues in a deep voice

???: You all probably know me as Mr.Taker if you guest him then your hell of right now all my life I had to train my hardest and everyday I did I would get disrespected Im tired of it all I ever wanted was to be treated right I remember on my first show I made my debut that I was booed by my looks thats why I wear masks Im tired of all of you fans booing me the story of me has a little history with you guys my only friend I have is Rachael

Mr Taker looks at his metal pipe named Rachael for awhile as the crowd tries to boo Mr.Taker off the stage but Taker will not go then Mr.Taker looks at the crowd and speaks into the microphone

Mr.Taker: See now this is what I mean Im sick and tired of it Im not going to let you boo me out until I finish what I got to say Im a monster that you guys will never understand I'll be the best in this business you all watch and see I'll make this show be successful I'll make this a promise to the devil

Taker drops the microphone in the middle of the ring while Taker leaves the arena the boo him out
Back to top Go down

The Monster of Hell Mr.Taker (Must Be Read)
Page 1 of 1