World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Taker wants BLOOD!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Taker
Jobber
Mr. Taker

Taker wants BLOOD!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Taker wants BLOOD!!!!!!   Taker wants BLOOD!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:36 am

The arena turns completely dark and the SNA crowd starts looking around the arena. After ten seconds dark red lights starts shinning the whole entire arena and evil music starts to play as Mr. Taker comes down the ramp walking slow with a metal pipe in his left hand as he has a microphone in his right he stops down the ramp and looks at his metal pipe with a angry look then he enters the ring he stares at the crowd with evil eyes and buts the microphone near his mouth and begins to speak

Mr.Taker: I WANT BLOOD.

Mr.Taker pauses for a second and continues

Mr. Taker: I want somebody to bleed and im gonna make a promise that tonight I'll make my opponent bleed with my buddy the metal pipe.Now The Saber Wolf got hell of lucky when I gave him the chance to survive but If I have another match with him again. He will bleed as bad as my opponent is gonna bleed today

Mr.Taker starts laughing and stands in the ring and waits for his opponent to come out.
Back to top Go down

Taker wants BLOOD!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1