World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Mr. Taker is gonna prove himself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Taker
Jobber
Mr. Taker

Mr. Taker is gonna prove himself  Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Taker is gonna prove himself    Mr. Taker is gonna prove himself  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:22 am

A reporter walks into Mr.Takers locker room dressed in a black suit with a microphone he goes up to Mr.Taker and says

Reporter: Hello Im here with Mr.Taker and here to find out about his thoughts about his match tonight

Mr.Taker looks at the reporter with a evil look and raises his right hand up with his metal pipe and looks at the camera and says

Mr.Taker: Well well well if it ain't a reporter im surprise you got the guts to come in my locker room and think you can ask me questions whenever the hell you want well guest what im not that type of person im a person with rage so im gonna say something very clearly

Mr.Taker takes the microphone out of the reporters hand and tells him to beat it or else the reporter leaves the locker room as the camera still faces towards Mr.Taker

Mr.Taker: Now that im done with him its time to finish what I was about to say

Mr.Taker pauses for a sec and continues

Mr.Taker: Tonight im gonna beat whoever I have to go against. Now Im gonna get the gm attention tonight when I make my opponent bleed like he had never bleed before in his life so you cameraman better get the hell out of my damn locker room or I'll make you bleed with my buddy called Mr.Pipe

The cameraman runs out of the locker room as the screen goes black
Back to top Go down

Mr. Taker is gonna prove himself
Page 1 of 1