World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Taker makes his debut

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Taker
Jobber
Mr. Taker

Taker makes his debut Empty
PostSubject: Taker makes his debut   Taker makes his debut I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:52 pm

The lights go off in the arena as the crowd wonders what is about to happen all of a sudden evil music starts to play as a man with white face paint comes down the ramp holding one microphone in his left hand and a metal pipe in the other he has a mean look on his face when he enters the ring he looks at the crowd then puts the microphone near his mouth and stands in the ring he waits a few seconds then begins to speak

???: You all are probably wondering why im here and why I got a metal pipe in my right hand. Well it is really simple the reason why its so simple. Is because im gonna make my debut and give my opponent a taste of this metal pipe. When I destroy him and make him bleed in front of you all tonight and if the gm or anyone else tries to stop me then they will fill the power of Mr.Taker and his buddy the metal pipe

Half of the crowd boos as the other half cheers Mr.Taker stands in the ring until his opponent comes out and faces him one on one
Back to top Go down
ultimatekiller

PostSubject: good rp   Taker makes his debut I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:44 pm

good rp taker
Back to top Go down
jcminst
jcminst

PostSubject: Nice   Taker makes his debut I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:09 am

I Liked it cool...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Taker
Jobber
Mr. Taker

PostSubject: Re: Taker makes his debut   Taker makes his debut I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:10 pm

thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

PostSubject: Re: Taker makes his debut   Taker makes his debut I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:24 am

I moved this to the SNA section because it won't be on WNE. I would have put it in, but you aren't booked on it, so it wouldn't make sense. I'll get you a match on SNA though.
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
The Super Grand Wolf
United States Champion
United States Champion
The Super Grand Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Taker makes his debut   Taker makes his debut I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:12 am

*A mask wrestler comes out with a mic*

??? (in a deep voice):well isn't the guy i meet outside today. Hey Mr.Taker im not trying to steal your spot light put i am here just to tell u all i might come out here later tonight in a match. If u stay the you will see what i am able to do!!

*the wrestler drops the mic and goes to the back*
Back to top Go down
The Super Grand Wolf
United States Champion
United States Champion
The Super Grand Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Taker makes his debut   Taker makes his debut I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:20 am

SUMMARY

The lights go off in the arena as the crowd wonders what is about to happen all of a sudden evil music starts to play as a man with white face paint comes down the ramp holding one microphone in his left hand and a metal pipe in the other he has a mean look on his face when he enters the ring he looks at the crowd then puts the microphone near his mouth and stands in the ring he waits a few seconds then begins to speak

???: You all are probably wondering why im here and why I got a metal pipe in my right hand. Well it is really simple the reason why its so simple. Is because im gonna make my debut and give my opponent a taste of this metal pipe. When I destroy him and make him bleed in front of you all tonight and if the gm or anyone else tries to stop me then they will fill the power of Mr.Taker and his buddy the metal pipe

Half of the crowd boos as the other half cheers Mr.Taker stands in the ring until his opponent comes out and faces him one on one

*A mask wrestler comes out with a mic*

?!? (in a deep voice):well isn't the guy i meet outside today. Hey Mr.Taker im not trying to steal your spot light put i am here just to tell u all i might come out here later tonight in a match. If u stay the you will see what i am able to do!!

*the wrestler drops the mic and goes to the back*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taker makes his debut   Taker makes his debut I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taker makes his debut
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: