World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Demands a First Blood Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Taker
Jobber
Mr. Taker

Demands a First Blood Match Empty
PostSubject: Demands a First Blood Match   Demands a First Blood Match I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:05 am

All the lights in the arena goes off and after a couple seconds lights comes down and Taker comes walking down the ramp very slowly with his metal pipe in his right hand and a microphone in the other he looks at the crowd while walking down the ramp with no music or any colorful lights on Taker enters the ring he drops his metel pipe and keeps the microphone in his hand he looks at the crowd for a sec while the crowd boos Taker and saying you suck Taker puts the microphone near his mouth while he is smiling and begins to speak

Mr:Taker: You all need to know something and you better listen up because im not gonna stand in this damn ring looking at some worthless fans who don't even deserve to be here and watch me dominate my opponents week by week now im sick and tired of you fans saying I suck when u all saw me beat the living hell out of my opponent last week now if that ain't enough then I don't know what is

Taker pauses for a second and waits for the crowd reaction

the crowd reacts by saying you suck even louder and boos Taker

Taker then begins to speak as he smiles

Mr.Taker: I sometimes don't understand you fans but tonight im demanding a match Im demanding a first blood match!!!!!!! So Trevor how about you come out here give me a opponent and let me beat the living hell out of him with my baby the metal pipe
Back to top Go down

Demands a First Blood Match
Page 1 of 1