World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Annual Match

Go down 

What Annual Match should WWS have?
1.) Money In The Bank
Annual Match I_vote_lcap35%Annual Match I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 7 ]
2.) Battle Royal
Annual Match I_vote_lcap5%Annual Match I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
3.) Tournament of Pain
Annual Match I_vote_lcap55%Annual Match I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 11 ]
4.) Other (Specify in Post)
Annual Match I_vote_lcap5%Annual Match I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

Annual Match Empty
PostSubject: Annual Match   Annual Match I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:15 am

If WWS were to have an Annual Match held every year, what one should it be in your opinion?

Money In The Bank - A six man ladder match. It will have a briefcase hanging high above the ring. Inside the briefcase is a contract to cash in on any champion you want, at any time. Exactly like WWE's, yes. However, we'll need to create a new name, but that's if this even gets picked by the voters, you.

Battle Royal - Exactly like WWE's Royal Rumble, however this will only have 10 participants. The winner receives a title shot at anybody who holds any title at any time. Like the Money In The Bank, it could use a name change. It could happen every five seasons or so.

Tournament of Pain - A 16 man tournament. The winner will get the same thing as the other two matches. A title shot at anybody who holds a title, at any time they choose. This could be like the King of the Ring. It may also need a name change if anyone has something better.

Other (Specify in Post) - If you have any other ideas that you prefer over the previously mentioned, pick this option, then specify what match type (and add a description of it) you'd like to see. Make sure it's possible, not like an elimination chamber. Something not too hard. After you tell me what you'd like to see, I'll add it to the poll, then you can take back your vote, and place it on the match type you came up with.
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

Annual Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annual Match   Annual Match I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:37 am

This poll will be closed September 15, 2010.
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com

Annual Match
Page 1 of 1