World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

There will be blood!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheSaberWolf
Jobber
TheSaberWolf

There will be blood! Empty
PostSubject: There will be blood!   There will be blood! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:59 am

The lights fade and "QWERTY- by Linkin Park hits* and smoke covers the entrance ramp
The smoke fades away and Saber Wolf is seen standing in the middle of the smoke with his head facing the floor , he's wearing a black singlet with claw marks on both side in silver, he gets on his right knee and swings his hair back and howls and gets back on his feet, with an angry expression on his face he makes his way down the ramp toward the ring, he slides in to the ring and gives a signal to the announcer to hand him a Mic

SB: Some of you may know me and some of you don't!To those that don't know here in these arena and those that are sitting home watching this right now and the ones that live under a rock!I'm Saber Wolf, and I'm here to earn respect and Honor and carry gold around my waist!

Saber Wolf scratches his chin

SB: Well things aren't working out as well as I had planned, it seems Mr.Taker doesn't respect me, he proved it to me when we last faced each other in this ring. He beat me up with his big bad steel pipe , I must admit it hurt!But you'll need more than that to keep me down Taker, and if you have the guts come out now so that I can choke you to death with your beloved steel pipe you B*"$h!

Saber Wolf turns to the entrance ramp and waits for Taker to come out

SB: Common I know your there Taker, don't test my patience cause I will come down there where ever you are even if its in the damn toilet I'll beat the crap out off you cause nobody messes with this predator!

Back to top Go down

There will be blood!
Page 1 of 1