World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

The Punk is back (open to anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
caio2201
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
caio2201

The Punk is back (open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: The Punk is back (open to anyone)   The Punk is back (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:04 pm

*"I Fought The Law" by The Clash starts playing in the arena, as a tall guy with a ripped off black shirt and jeans enters, he looks even taller because of his red mohawk*

*He heads to the center of the ring with a cold assasin look in his face, grabs a mic and starts talking*

Tall guy with a mohawk:You know... I cant even rememeber the last time that i have been in a ring like this... And as you guys arent yet booing me i guess you idiots cant even remember who i am!!

*The crowd gets split, some start booing him, and a little, but considerable, part of the crowd starts to look the figure more closely, then suddenly some remember as a chant starts to echoe in the arena "Caio sucks, Caio sucks"*

Caio "Lo Mestre":Ahhh i guess you guys arent such idiots right?? well for those suckers that dont know me, I am Caio "Lo Mestre" Riviera

*He opens his arms and just listen to the crowd attacking him, he thens smiles, as if he was being treated as a hero*

Caio "Lo Mestre":Thank you all, i think exactly the same thing about all of you guys!!

*Suddenly Caio's face become very serious*

Caio "Lo Mestre":But For those who STILL dont know me, i will telll some things about me... I am the ultimate submission machine, I am The Golden Leg Breaker, I am the only guys to ever win a ladder match by submission, when i BROKE MY OPPONENT LEGS with my Ankle Cracker, Putting opponents trough tables, chairs, and even an entire ring with my Mestre Slam, and making them tap out simply by listening about my dreaded Mestre Lock... I am the next champion of this fed, and i want to see WHO will try to stop me

*He drops the mic and starts to walk backstage, with the same cold assasin look in his face*

PS:I think i need help putting the vid on here xD

Last edited by caio2201 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

PostSubject: Re: The Punk is back (open to anyone)   The Punk is back (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:11 pm

"Come As You Are" by the legendary Nirvana is heard throughout the arena as Trevor Goodnight walks out with a smile.

Trevor Goodnight: Hello Caio. I know exactly who you are. Why do you think I signed you to a contract? You're very, very impressive. Before you go anywhere, I would like to challenge you to a match.

The crowd goes wild cheering for the General Manager.

Trevor Goodnight: I know you are a submission machine, and you could probably break my leg, but that's a chance I'm willing to take. I want my first match in WWS to be against you.

Trevor Goodnight pauses, then begins speaking again.

Trevor Goodnight: Why, you ask? Because I want to push myself to the limit. I want to see how durable I actually am. Will you break my ankle? Will I break your face? Let's answer these questions.

Without hesitation he gets in Caio's face.

Trevor Goodnight: Let's wait no longer. Me versus you, right now!!

Trevor Goodnight quickly hands Caio "Lo Mestre" Riviera the microphone hoping for a response.
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
caio2201
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
caio2201

PostSubject: Re: The Punk is back (open to anyone)   The Punk is back (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:43 am

*Caio stops walking as he sees the GM heading his way, the cold killer face is replaced by a evil smile*

Caio "Lo Mestre":Well, I was happy for a while to see my GM is not a complete moron

*The crowd starts booing hard*

Caio "Lo Mestre":Shut up you idiots!! as i was saying, I WAS happy... because it turns out trevor, that you are a moron...

*The crowd starts to boo even harder*

Caio "Lo Mestre":Well, maybe i could do that...

*Suddenly Caio Hits a low blow in Trevor Goodnight then, with trevor in the ground, he locks in a rear naked choke until trevor faints he stalks the knocked out Trevor and says*

Caio "Lo Mestre":But i think you better pay more attention next time right??

*The medics rush to the ring and wake Trevor, as Caio was leaving the ring, he sees that his future opponent is awake gives a maniacal laugh, and says*

Caio "Lo Mestre":I will meet you in the ring later, you will regret coming here and challenged me!

Last edited by caio2201 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

PostSubject: Re: The Punk is back (open to anyone)   The Punk is back (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:03 pm

OOC - Nice one haha. I'm not sure if we're gonna be the main event though because if there's a world title match that may be the main event.
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
drowning god
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
drowning god

PostSubject: Re: The Punk is back (open to anyone)   The Punk is back (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:41 pm

trevor everyone hits u with an unfair move Very Happy
Back to top Go down
caio2201
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
caio2201

PostSubject: Re: The Punk is back (open to anyone)   The Punk is back (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:53 am

OOC:lol i hit everyone with unfair moves =P im a fucking hell MUAUAHUHAUHAUH

well... anyway, i didnt know there was a world title match xD changed it to "later"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Punk is back (open to anyone)   The Punk is back (open to anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Punk is back (open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1