World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Uncensored // Caution - Strong Language (Open to Anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

Uncensored // Caution - Strong Language (Open to Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Uncensored // Caution - Strong Language (Open to Anyone)   Uncensored // Caution - Strong Language (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:22 am

-- Trevor Goodnight is swiveling around in his chair. The TV is on full blast, but a commercial is on. --

Trevor Goodnight: Come on already. Jesus Christ, every fucking three minutes, a commercial comes on!!

-- A knock is heard at the door of Trevor's office as he raises his ass out of the chair. --

Trevor Goodnight: I'm busy!

-- The knock is heard again, this time harder. The person on the other side of the door is knocking relentlessly. --

Trevor Goodnight: I'm fucking busy! Are you mentally retarded?!

-- Trevor Goodnight walks over to the door, but before he can open it... --
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
caio2201
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
caio2201

PostSubject: Re: Uncensored // Caution - Strong Language (Open to Anyone)   Uncensored // Caution - Strong Language (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:30 am

*Caio "Lo Mestre" Riviera throws a fire extinguisher at the door busting a hole in the middle of it, he enters the room and starts staring at Trevor with a maniac look in his eyes*

Caio:So Trevor, here we are, one on one, man on man, and... *he gets a disapointed look on his face* I FUCKING FORGOT MY LINES, production, where is the fucking script??

*a guy from production enters the room and gives him the script*

Caio: *talking to himself* but the door open, one on one, man to man *gets pissed off and starts screaming* WHAT?? CANT YOU GUYS DO ANYTHING BETTER THAN THIS??? THIS THING SUCKS * he punches the production guy and sits down* calm down Caio... this will be better...
Back to top Go down
Neo
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Uncensored // Caution - Strong Language (Open to Anyone)   Uncensored // Caution - Strong Language (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:32 am

walks in
neo: whats happening here
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

PostSubject: Re: Uncensored // Caution - Strong Language (Open to Anyone)   Uncensored // Caution - Strong Language (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:36 am

Trevor Goodnight: Great fucking job Caio. We're live, too. You jerkoff, now we're gonna get canceled... everyone will know that pro-wrestling is fake. AWESOME JOB.

-- Trevor Goodnight picks up his script. --

Trevor Goodnight: Come on, Caio. It's not that bad. At least it's not "U Can't C Me!"
Back to top Go down
caio2201
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
caio2201

PostSubject: Re: Uncensored // Caution - Strong Language (Open to Anyone)   Uncensored // Caution - Strong Language (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:43 am

Caio:Ohh come on... everyone know this is fake... they watch because one of the reasons...

*Caio gets a blackboard and starts writing a list on it*

1-They dont care it is fake, they just like watching two guys wrestling...
2-They dont care it is fake, they just like to watch two guys grappling with each other
3-They dont care it is fake, they just think it is like a looooooooooooong movie that never ends =P
4-Girls in bikinis wrestling, no more

Caio:See, this is why people watch this!!! no one is dumb engough to think this is real...

*Suddenly a fan apears from the hole in the door*

Histerical (male) fan:I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS FAKE, YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME KILL MYSELF, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW????
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

PostSubject: Re: Uncensored // Caution - Strong Language (Open to Anyone)   Uncensored // Caution - Strong Language (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:46 am

-- Trevor Goodnight looks at the male fan. --

Trevor Goodnight: Uh, are you MadMike34455?!
Back to top Go down
Neo
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Uncensored // Caution - Strong Language (Open to Anyone)   Uncensored // Caution - Strong Language (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:46 am

neo snaps the fans neck

neo:he knew to much
Back to top Go down
The Super Grand Wolf
United States Champion
United States Champion
The Super Grand Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Uncensored // Caution - Strong Language (Open to Anyone)   Uncensored // Caution - Strong Language (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:22 am

*The Super Grand Wolf enters from behind the camera*

The Super Grand Wolf:What the Fuck is going on we have a fan dead the show canceled and What the Fuck is the Rest of my line?

*The Super Grand Wolf pulls out a head from his back pocket*

The Super Grand Wolf: i thought i thought this head out years ago. no wait that was last nights fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncensored // Caution - Strong Language (Open to Anyone)   Uncensored // Caution - Strong Language (Open to Anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncensored // Caution - Strong Language (Open to Anyone)
Page 1 of 1