World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!

Go down 
4 posters

What was your favorite match of the night?
30 Man Battle Royal
NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!  I_vote_lcap50%NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
Lone Wolf Vs. BJ Wyles
NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!  I_vote_lcap0%NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ultimate_Risktaker Vs. Young Buck
NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!  I_vote_lcap0%NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Madmike34455 & Joachim Vs. Nexus_TheShowStoppa & Neo
NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!  I_vote_lcap7%NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!  I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Forbidden Warlord & The Super Grand Wolf Vs. Royal Flush & Drowning God
NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!  I_vote_lcap7%NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!  I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Caio "Lo Mestre" Riviera Vs. Lil Reaper
 7% [ 1 ]
Ball Breaker Vs. Rattlebone
 0% [ 0 ]
The Dark Lord Voldemort Vs. Havoc Maker
NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!  I_vote_lcap29%NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!  I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage

NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!  Empty
PostSubject: NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!    NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:05 am

Hey guys, After that STUNNING Pay Per View I, Tommy McGee, Have a bit of Feed Back.

Negative:

1: Something that REALLY ticked me off was that people just copied whole matches and pasted them on, That is fine and all but you can REALLY tell that it is in grey. Our objective is to make it seem as real as possible.

2: The Font size! I spent a while making sure everything was size 2 on the show. Sadly it wouldn't let me for one of the segments.

Positive:

1: Epic show structure and great RP'ing skills.

2: Awesomely writ matches and great Commentary.

Seems like we have something to work on. Smile
Back to top Go down
S.K
Jobber
S.K

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!    NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:05 pm

For the most part if agree with Tommy.

SUPER POSTIVE- the battle royal was amazing and everyone did a great job with the show. Very Happy

S>K- is great to be on board lets make next season PHenomal

oh and i tried GIMP wasn't that bad Sad
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!    NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:30 pm

Aye! I have a complaint with your poll...

Where is Trevor Goodnight vs Havoc Maker? That was a very competitive match with an awesome outcome... Razz
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
PsychopatiK

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!    NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:56 pm

overall found it a cool show Razz to bad i lost tho.

anyway the 30 man br was epic@!
Back to top Go down
The Super Grand Wolf
United States Champion
United States Champion
The Super Grand Wolf

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!    NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:07 am

Negative:
1. I have one thing With what Tommy DID. Hey Tommy Do you see my name? you put my name as "The Grand Silver Wolf".

2. What happened the first couple of matches there was pictures but then they stop

3.How some people had a Face/heel turn and didn't know about it.

4.How we didn't have enough rp's from people or how the VGM and Trevor didn't put in rps

5.how you can tell when you added something to edit it

Positive:

Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!    NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:08 am

The Super Grand Wolf wrote:
Negative:
1. I have one thing With what Tommy DID. Hey Tommy Do you see my name? you put my name as "The Grand Silver Wolf".

2. What happened the first couple of matches there was pictures but then they stop

3.How some people had a Face/heel turn and didn't know about it.

4.How we didn't have enough rp's from people or how the VGM and Trevor didn't put in rps

5.how you can tell when you added something to edit it

Positive:

Everybody except you knew about their heel/face turns... And your turn wasn't even my idea...
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!    NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:15 am

Keep the responses coming guys. The more we hear the better next season will be. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!    NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOTE TO ALL VGM's AND GM. PPV Feed Back!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: