World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drowning god
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
drowning god

RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus Empty
PostSubject: RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus   RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:38 am

The titantron shows Royal Flush and Drowning God in their Locker Room. The Fans
rejoice.

Royal Flush: I'm hungry. I should go look for something to eat. I'll be back in few minutes.

Royal Flush leaves the Locker Room. Drowning God sits down on a chair put his legs on another chair wanting to relax. Suddenly someone knocks at the door.

Drowning God: Come in...

But the door remains closed. Second time it knocks. Drowning God raises his voice.

Drowning God: Come in!

And the door remains closed again.

Drowning God: Hell, are you stupid? You can open the door!!

Drowning God finally opens the door. And there stands Nexus with a Steel Chair. Everyone in the Arena shouts: BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Without any word hammers Nexus the steel chair into Drowning God's Face.
He hits Drowning God again and again with the steel chair. Drowning God is screaming in pain.

Nexus_TheShowStoppa: WHO DO YOU THINK YOU TWO ARE TRYING TO BE TAG TEAM CHAMPS! I AM BETTER THAN YOU AND YOUR HORRIBLE PARTNER ROYAL FLUSH!

Nexus_TheShowStoppa begins to choke Drowning God out causing drowning pool to scream even louder. Nexus_TheShowStoppa gets up, breaks the hold and spits on drowning pool.

Nexus_TheShowStoppa: Let that be a warning to you and your partner....and by the way tell your partner hes next...

Just in this moment the camera is turning to the right side where Royal Flush can be seen. He holds two apples in his left hand and is only a few feet away from the Locker Room. He sees a guy running out of the room. He anticipates that something is wrong there and runs into the room where Drowning God is lying and screaming. Royal Flush leave the room tho search the mysterious guy, but he can't see anyone in the hall. So he resolves to call for help. He takes the phone and call the staff.

Royal Flush: We need a medic...

Medic: Who's calling?

Royal Flush: ...Royal Flush. Send someone fast, my partner is bleeding!

Medic: Don't move him, we'll send someone right away.

Royal Flush turns around to his friend and comforts him.

Royal Flush: Now you're safe, I'm with you, partner. What happened?

Drowning God's voice is shaky, but he manages to speak.

Drowning God: Nex... Nexus hits me... steel chair...

The medic arrives and washes the blood out of Drowning God's face. He speaks to Royal Flush.

Medic: He luckily has only one cut, over the right eye. I have to stitch that cut. I doubt he can fight tonight. He has to visit a doctor, he probably suffered a concussion!

Drowning God: No, doctor, I have to fight! I have a title match tonight, and I, I want to be a champion!

Royal Flush: If you're injured too bad, we don't have to fight tonight.

Drowning God: But...

No way! I'm not going to put your career on the line. Maybe you'll get an OK from the doctors, and then we can win the gold, I'm sure Trevor Goodnight will understand.

Drowning God: Alright, you're right Royal...

Royal Flush and the medic help Drowning God to his feet.

Let's go to the doctor right now.

Drowning God: Yeah you're right. Let's go!

The screen goes black.

Last edited by drowning god on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nexus_TheShowstoppa
United States Champion
United States Champion
Nexus_TheShowstoppa

PostSubject: Re: RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus   RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:44 am

Before drowning god could react Nexus_TheShowstoppa smashes drowning pool
in the face with a steel chair.

Nexus_TheShowstoppa: WHO DO YOU THINK YOU TWO ARE TRYING TO BE TAG TEAM CHAMPS!!

Nexus_TheShowstoppa throws a bruised drowning god into the lockers.

Nexus_TheShowstoppa: I AM BETTER THAN YOU AND YOUR LITTLE PARTNER ROYAL FLUSH!!

With a lifeless drowning pool on the ground screaming in pain Nexus_Thehowstoppa begins to choke him out causing drowning pool to scream even louder. Nexus_TheShowstoppa gets up, breaks the hold and spits on drowning pool.

Nexus_TheShowstoppa: Let that be a warning to you and your partner....and by the way tell your partner hes next

Back to top Go down
drowning god
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
drowning god

PostSubject: Re: RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus   RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:05 am

nexus sry I needed some time because I was otherwise occupied

I added some of u're ideas to mine i hope u like it.

Trevor now it is u're time to correct the mistakes Wink
I know u get rip of correct my mistakes

I believe the RP is very good Wink
Back to top Go down
Nexus_TheShowstoppa
United States Champion
United States Champion
Nexus_TheShowstoppa

PostSubject: nice   RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:03 am

its a cool rp :afro:
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

PostSubject: Re: RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus   RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:06 am

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus   RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus
Page 1 of 1