World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus after Locker Room story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
drowning god
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
drowning god

RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus after Locker Room story Empty
PostSubject: RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus after Locker Room story   RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus after Locker Room story I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:01 pm

The Announcer: The following Match is for the Tag Team Championtitles. Introducing first the challengers, Royal Flush and Drowning God.

Their Entancemusik is playing while Royal Flush is walking down the Ramp without his Partner and Friend Drowning God. He walks hotfoot to the Announcer. After a gesture the announcer hands over the mic.

Royal Flush: Hey fans...

The fans cheer him and Royal Flush choruses can be heard.

Royal Flush: yeah that feels good after that shock, but I have to inform you of something to you will not like... My Partner... My friend Drowning God isn't able to fight for the titles now, caused by cowardly attack of Nexus. Nexus come out and explain why u have done that!

Now i write 2 ways, one of them have to be deleted when everybody know who are the champs!

1. madmike and joachim are champs

Nexus and his Tag Partner Neo come out from the preventer area armed with a leadpipe and a steel chair. The both are booed by the audience pitilessly but they even seem to like this.

Royal Flush: Wow Guy's there is no reason to use violence.

The two Bad Boys walk slowly to the ring. But Royal Flush makes no arrangements for a fast disappear. With the will to injure Royal Flush seriously they want to enter the ring. But Royal Flush stops them bevore they could get in.

Royal Flush: I said Drowning isn't able to fight for the titles now because he wants to take revenge first for your underhanded attack!

Drowning God appears on the stage armed with a sledge hammer. Now the hall shakes, every fan has jumped up from his seats to have the best look at the events. Drowning God rushes towards Nexus and Neo.

Royal Flush: Oh I forgot to mention that the doctor has given his Ok

Shortly after those words Neo falls down with a big wound Royal Flush lashed the microphone in the middle of Neo's forehead! And Drowning God rams the sledge hammer into Nexus belly!

Royal Flush: Security take away that human rubbish please.

The fans catch in to laugh. Neo and Nexus are carried away by the security. Royal Flush turns round to the announcer and give him the mic back.

The announcer: The following Match is for the Tag Team Championtitles. Introducing first the challengers, Royal Flush and Drowning God.

Royal Flush und Drowning God feiern mit den Fans

The announcer Introducing now the current champions, madmike34455 and joachim

Musik starts plaing and the two wrestlers walking down the Ramp and enters the ring.

2. neo and nexus are champs

The entrancemusic is played. Nexus appears on the stage with a microphone in his left hand.

Nexus: Hey Royal has your floppy partner informed u that u will have the same fate? When u're partner can't wrestle tonight the match is cancelled and we and we need't risk the titles.

While Nexus is speaking Neo heads to the ring through the mass of WWS fans.

Royal Flush: No Nexus he told something else, he said he would have revenge tonight!!! And he has met two other Wrestlers which have to pay one more bill to you

somebody has switched off the light. It's hard to see his your habd before eyes.
Now madmike34455 and Joachim stands on the ramp and Drowning God creeps under the ring out. Now the hall shakes, every fan has jumped up from his seats to have the best look at the events.

Royal Flush: Because we are not those a bad association like you we will destroy you in the fight for the title. And our two friends will pay attention that you plan nothing

Neo and Nexus enters the ring as like as drowning god, madmike34455 and joachim cover position beyond the ring.

Back to top Go down
drowning god
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
drowning god

PostSubject: Re: RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus after Locker Room story   RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus after Locker Room story I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:24 pm

if case 1 arrives then there is after the match a fair Shake Hands with the defeated team and the champs.

in case 2 there are 2 other possibilities

2.1 Neo and Nexus defeats rf and dg => old champs are new champs

madmike and joachim enters the ring but neo and nexus can flee unscathed

2.2 rf and dg wins => new champs

madmike and joachim enters the ring and take revenge (if they want, would look like they were heels but mike even has a heel touch Very Happy )
and shakehands between the 4 partners

isnt/ arent my idea(s) great?

if rp is acceptable trevor it's ur time once again!
Back to top Go down
madmike34455
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
madmike34455

PostSubject: Re: RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus after Locker Room story   RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus after Locker Room story I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:10 pm

OOC: That is a great rp. Why does every1 say i look like a heel? i get the hell beaten out of me than talk. what? lol
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

PostSubject: Re: RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus after Locker Room story   RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus after Locker Room story I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:51 pm

OOC - Because you talk like a heel.
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
GM The Bouncer
Royal Rumble Winner
Royal Rumble Winner
GM The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus after Locker Room story   RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus after Locker Room story I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:04 am

drowning god wrote:
isnt/ arent my idea(s) great?

1. WTF? IT IS LIKE U ONLY KNOW NAZI LANGUAGE

2. UR IDEAS SUCK. WTF KIND OF PLAN IS IT TO KILL MILLIONS? HELL, U SHOUL HAVE KILLED URSELF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus after Locker Room story   RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus after Locker Room story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP for the second show Drowning God vs Nexus after Locker Room story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: