World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

First Encounters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: First Encounters   First Encounters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:56 am

The camera cuts to a dark screen where a mysterious creature lurks in the dark. The lights come back on and you can see Nexus_TheShowStoppa wearing a long purple trench coat with shades of green in the middle. He slams his fist off Trevor Goodnight's door.

Trevor Goodnight: Come in...

Nexus_TheShowstoppa: Hey GM, I'm the best on this entire roster and I deserve to be champion, so I demand you give me a title shot.

Trevor Goodnight looks uneasy about being bossed around by someone who hasn't proven himself yet.

Trevor Goodnight: Why?
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
Nexus_TheShowstoppa
United States Champion
United States Champion
Nexus_TheShowstoppa

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Angry Nexus   First Encounters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:10 am

Nexus_ TheShowStoppa looks at the GM at disbelief.

Nexus_TheShowStoppa: Because moron, I am "The Submission Technician" A.K.A. the greatest in the world at what I do, and if you can't see that I'll prove it.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounters   First Encounters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:12 am

Trevor Goodnight: Is that so? Well if you truly are the best at what you do, you should be able to beat a "moron" like me, right?
Back to top Go down
Nexus_TheShowstoppa
United States Champion
United States Champion
Nexus_TheShowstoppa

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: A Sucess   First Encounters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:20 am

Nexus_TheShowStoppa: I can beat anyone who is man enough to face me.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounters   First Encounters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:22 am

Trevor Goodnight: Be careful what you wish for, 'cause you just might get it. Me versus you tonight. You win, you get a title match of your choosing next week. Good?
Back to top Go down
Nexus_TheShowstoppa
United States Champion
United States Champion
Nexus_TheShowstoppa

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounters   First Encounters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:27 am

Nexus_TheShowstoppa: I was looking for someone more worthy of fighting "the greatest wrestler ever"...
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounters   First Encounters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:29 am

Trevor Goodnight: Hmm? What's that? The little boy is scared? Hmm, well if you're too scared to fight me, I'll add you to replace Virgil. That means you're teaming up with Neo, to take on MadMike34455 and Joachim for the Tag Team Champions.

Trevor Goodnight winks at ShowStoppa.

Trevor Goodnight: That all?

Last edited by Trevor Goodnight on Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nexus_TheShowstoppa
United States Champion
United States Champion
Nexus_TheShowstoppa

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: mad nexus   First Encounters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:34 am

Nexus_TheShowStoppa: That's all im asking for.

Nexus_TheShowStoppa reaches the door the turns around hitting a surprise attack on the GM. Nexus_TheShowStoppa chokes the GM out and while security rushes in Nexus_TheShowStoppa leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounters   First Encounters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:54 am

Summary

The camera cuts to a dark screen where a mysterious creature lurks in the dark. The lights come back on and you can see Nexus_TheShowStoppa wearing a long purple trench coat with shades of green in the middle. He slams his fist off Trevor Goodnight's door.

Trevor Goodnight: Come in...

Nexus_TheShowstoppa: Hey GM, I'm the best on this entire roster and I deserve to be champion, so I demand you give me a title shot.

Trevor Goodnight looks uneasy about being bossed around by someone who hasn't proven himself yet.

Trevor Goodnight: Why?

Nexus_ TheShowStoppa looks at the GM at disbelief.

Nexus_TheShowStoppa: Because moron, I am "The Submission Technician" A.K.A. the greatest in the world at what I do, and if you can't see that I'll prove it.

Trevor Goodnight: Is that so? Well if you truly are the best at what you do, you should be able to beat a "moron" like me, right?

Nexus_TheShowStoppa: I can beat anyone who is man enough to face me.

Trevor Goodnight: Be careful what you wish for, 'cause you just might get it. Me versus you tonight. You win, you get a title match of your choosing next week. Good?

Nexus_TheShowstoppa: I was looking for someone more worthy of fighting "the greatest wrestler ever"...

Trevor Goodnight: Hmm? What's that? The little boy is scared? Hmm, well if you're too scared to fight me, I'll add you to replace Virgil. That means you're teaming up with Neo, to take on MadMike34455 and Joachim for the Tag Team Champions.

Trevor Goodnight winks at ShowStoppa.

Trevor Goodnight: That all?

Nexus_TheShowStoppa: That's all im asking for.

Nexus_TheShowStoppa reaches the door the turns around hitting a surprise attack on the GM. Nexus_TheShowStoppa chokes the GM out and while security rushes in Nexus_TheShowStoppa leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounters   First Encounters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Encounters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: