World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

companys future

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar
Neo

companys future Empty
PostSubject: companys future   companys future I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Unkown Wrestler: Hello everyone. You might not know me, but today I'm going to tell everyone who I am. Well just by looking at me, you can tell who I am, and what I'm going to tell you. Take a good long look because you are looking at perfection! I'm the best thing that ever happened to this company, I am Neo!

The crowd boos as Neo is giving a big grin.

Neo: ...and trust me, I'll prove that to you by winning the Light Heavyweight Championship. I'm not going to leave the ring until I get a title shot, and if I don't get that title shot, the champ won't be able to defend it.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

companys future Empty
PostSubject: Re: companys future   companys future I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:39 pm

Trevor Goodnight makes his way to the ring, exhausted. He rolls in through the bottom rope and is handed a microphone.

Trevor Goodnight: When I signed up to be a General Manager, I didn't sign up to babysit you guys, too. Listen, Neo. I'm not sure if you haven't been watching the show, or what the hell you've been doing, but you have a Tag Team Title match against Joachim, and the man you attacked before, MadMike34455.

Trevor Goodnight's theme plays.

Trevor Goodnight: Guys! Cut the music! Anyway, get over yourself man. If you're as good as you say, you and Virgil can defeat MadMike34455 and Joachim, right?
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
Neo
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar
Neo

companys future Empty
PostSubject: Re: companys future   companys future I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Neo: Trust me, we can take them down in a heartbeat. Then I'll prove to you that I deserve a title shot...
Back to top Go down
madmike34455
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
madmike34455

companys future Empty
PostSubject: Re: companys future   companys future I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:54 pm

Madmike34455 and Joachim's theme music starts to play. They both walk out onto the top of the entrance ramp.

Madmike34455: I'm afraid that isn't going to happen, Neo. You see, Joachim and I are almost invincible. That is because of these loyal fan's support. Without them, WWS, and everyone else wouldn't be here right now. Just remember Neo, The Awesome Sauce Sociey is The World Wrestling Society!

The fans start to cheer and chant "Mad Mike".
Back to top Go down
Neo
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar
Neo

companys future Empty
PostSubject: Re: companys future   companys future I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:28 pm

Neo starts laughing.

Neo: You're funny. You and Joachim are no match for me at all. What makes you think you can beat me and my partner?
Back to top Go down
joachim
joachim

companys future Empty
PostSubject: Re: companys future   companys future I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:16 am

Joachim: It is not us who hide behind weapons and cowardly attacks.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar
Neo

companys future Empty
PostSubject: Re: companys future   companys future I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:23 am

Neo: Don't worry, that wont happen anymore. I don't need to attack you losers to win matches, I did it for fun.
Back to top Go down
madmike34455
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
madmike34455

companys future Empty
PostSubject: Re: companys future   companys future I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:33 am

Madmike34455: After we do the double trouble bomb to you and your partner and win the titles, then we will see who is laughing.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar
Neo

companys future Empty
PostSubject: Re: companys future   companys future I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:33 am

Neo: I'm going to destroy you and your partner with ease. Just watch
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

companys future Empty
PostSubject: Re: companys future   companys future I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:41 am

Trevor Goodnight looks annoyed by constantly being interrupted.

Trevor Goodnight: I guess we'll find out later tonight. We'll be back after a word from our sponsors.

The camera cuts as a commercial comes on.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

companys future Empty
PostSubject: Re: companys future   companys future I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:52 pm

Summary

Neo: Hello everyone. You might not know me, but today I'm going to tell everyone who I am. Well just by looking at me, you can tell who I am, and what I'm going to tell you. Take a good long look because you are looking at perfection! I'm the best thing that ever happened to this company, I am Neo!

The crowd boos as Neo is giving a big grin.

Neo: ...and trust me, I'll prove that to you by winning the Light Heavyweight Championship. I'm not going to leave the ring until I get a title shot, and if I don't get that title shot, the champ won't be able to defend it.

Trevor Goodnight makes his way to the ring, exhausted. He rolls in through the bottom rope and is handed a microphone.

Trevor Goodnight: When I signed up to be a General Manager, I didn't sign up to babysit you guys, too. Listen, Neo. I'm not sure if you haven't been watching the show, or what the hell you've been doing, but you have a Tag Team Title match against Joachim, and the man you attacked before, MadMike34455.

Trevor Goodnight's theme plays.

Trevor Goodnight: Guys! Cut the music! Anyway, get over yourself man. If you're as good as you say, you and Virgil can defeat MadMike34455 and Joachim, right?

Neo: Trust me, we can take them down in a heartbeat. Then I'll prove to you that I deserve a title shot...

Madmike34455 and Joachim's theme music starts to play. They both walk out onto the top of the entrance ramp.

Madmike34455: I'm afraid that isn't going to happen, Neo. You see, Joachim and I are almost invincible. That is because of these loyal fan's support. Without them, WWS, and everyone else wouldn't be here right now. Just remember Neo, The Awesome Sauce Sociey is The World Wrestling Society!

The fans start to cheer and chant "Mad Mike".

Neo starts laughing.

Neo: You're funny. You and Joachim are no match for me at all. What makes you think you can beat me and my partner?

Joachim: It is not us who hide behind weapons and cowardly attacks.

Neo: Don't worry, that wont happen anymore. I don't need to attack you losers to win matches, I did it for fun.

Madmike34455: After we do the double trouble bomb to you and your partner and win the titles, then we will see who is laughing.

Neo: I'm going to destroy you and your partner with ease. Just watch

Trevor Goodnight looks annoyed by constantly being interrupted.

Trevor Goodnight: I guess we'll find out later tonight. We'll be back after a word from our sponsors.

The camera cuts as a commercial comes on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

companys future Empty
PostSubject: Re: companys future   companys future I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

companys future
Page 1 of 1