World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

SNE Future Star

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Martinoheat
Jobber
Martinoheat

SNE Future Star Empty
PostSubject: SNE Future Star   SNE Future Star I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:19 am

The camera fades away slowly from a singles match and goes to the parking lot as it faces Martinoheat he is wearing black boots, one black glove on his right hand and a red glove on his left hand as Martinoheat is walking an interviewer named Patrick Maltz comes to Martinoheat wearing a nice suit Patrick is holding a microphone in his right hand Patrick raises it to his mouth when he gets closer to Martinoheat

Patrick Maltz: Hello Martinoheat is it all right if I ask you two questions?

Martinoheat gives Patrick a little smile and says

Martinoheat: Well sure I got enough time before my match begins

Patrick then puts the microphone near his mouth after Martinoheat is done speaking and says

Patrick Maltz: Well thank you Martinoheat

Patrick takes a pause and as he does Martinoheat begins to speak

Martinoheat: Your welcome Patrick

After Martinoheat is done saying thank you Patrick begins to ask Martinoheat the first question

Patrick Maltz: Okay Martinoheat first question

Patrick takes a pause and continues

Patrick Maltz: How do you feel about being drafted to the major show called Sunday Night Evolution?

Patrick raises the microphone near Martinoheat's mouth while Martinoheat has a perfect smile expression on his face

Martinoheat: Well Patrick I feel wonderful about being on Sunday Night Evolution. I mean it gives me the chance to prove myself that I can actually give these fans a great show and thats something I can't wait to do Tonight. any other questions?

Patrick looks at Martinoheat with a good expression while he lowers the microphone from Martinoheat's mouth after the microphone is lowered from Martinoheat's mouth Patrick then raises it to his mouth

Patrick Maltz: Thank you Martinoheat with a excellent answer back I just need to ask one more question is that okay?

Martinoheat looks at Patrick for a minute and says

Martinoheat: Yeah sure

Patrick Maltz then raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to say the final question

Patrick Maltz: Okay Martinoheat last question do you think that you will be a future star here in SNE someday?

Martinoheat looks at Patrick with an expression that is telling him he does not know and while Patrick raises the microphone near Martinoheat's mouth Martinoheat thinks of an answer

Martinoheat: Well Patrick I really can't say that answer because the future is the future and theres no telling what will happen in the future but I can say something though about the future and that future will be me winning the WWS World Championship someday and thats not just a guest thats a fact! I'll promise to my fans out there that I still got the energy I had last session just this time more power

Patrick lowers the microphone one last time from Martinoheat's mouth and raises it to his mouth and says

Patrick Miltz: Well thank you very much Martinoheat I can see that you are positive about the future and I can tell that your going to be a star in this business someday

The camera fades away as both Martinoheat and Patrick smile to the camera before it fades completely away
Back to top Go down
Martinoheat
Jobber
Martinoheat

SNE Future Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNE Future Star   SNE Future Star I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:56 am

What you all think about the rp I tried my best to do better then before on my old rp's
Back to top Go down

SNE Future Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNE Future Star   SNE Future Star I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:06 am

Very Well Contructed, I Can Tell Effort Has Been Put Into The Making Of This.
Overall, You Did A Good Job Martino. Keep It Up. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SNE Future Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNE Future Star   SNE Future Star I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SNE Future Star
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: