World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

''Behind Every Federation,Is A Future.''

Go down 
AuthorMessage

''Behind Every Federation,Is A Future.'' Empty
PostSubject: ''Behind Every Federation,Is A Future.''   ''Behind Every Federation,Is A Future.'' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:30 pm

The Camera Switches Scenes To The Backstage Arena, Several WWS (SNA) Superstars Are Seen Strolling Around In There New Lockers,Chatting To Others New, And/Or Formerally Here. The Technicians Are Seen Adjusting Behind A Robe With Levers And Switches, Metre's Away From The Actual Entrance Ramp. While, One Interviewer, Patrick Maltz; Is Seen Hastely Making His Way Past SNA's Additions And Managers Of The Show. The Fact Not Many Fans Can Be Herd Chanting Or Screaming Suggests It May Be The Start Of The Show.Then, Unceremonously, One Door is Seen Propelled Vertically To the Side Slowly At A Dead End Of A SNA Corridor, Creaking Loudly; Patrick Maltz Investigatively Rushes Infront Of The Door, Almost Colliding With Christiano Renegade, Who Which Instinctively Flinches back using His Previously Postitioned Foot Infront Of Him, His Suprised Look Immediately Lightened Up When He Realized The Familar Face, Taking His Training Side Bag Off, He Hits Maltz Lightly On The Back, Implying A Freindly Physical Hello, before laughing.

Christiano Renegade: Close Call Pat, Nice To See You Again By The Way;

Renegade Glances Behind Him, Checking That His Locker Had Remained The Same He had Left It.

Christiano Renegade: I Was Just Emptying My Gear Into My Designated Locker, This Rooms Open For Anyone Pat, Come In.

Christiano Opens The Door More Widely As He Paitently Stands To The Side Of It, Gesturing For Patrick To Go In First. After Maltz Entered, Renegade Leaves the Door Slightly Closed, With A Very Little Gap Showen, using A nob, He Increases The lights Brightness,Sitting On A Couch Not To Far Postitioned From The Entrance. With A Smirk On His Face He Encourages Pat To Take A Seat, Instead he Kindly Rejected The offer, Grabbing A Chair Close To A Desk Placed Next To The main Locker District, Keeping A Distance From Chris's Angle. Renegade's Smile Grows Wider, However Slightly Crooked.

Christiano Renegade: Your Awefully Silent Pat. Is It The Door Issue? Pay No Mind To It, Honest Mistake, Really. I Know Your Here To Interveiw Me, So Go Ahead. Fire At Will, There's Pen And Paper Behind You Where The Desk is, Use That To Take Notes.. Unless Its Unrequireful. Just helping.

Chris Then Walks To His Side Bag, Picks It Up Before Returning To The couch in Which He Once Was, During The Middle Of That Movement, Patrick Grabbed The Two Items Spoken Eariler For Conveinence To His Note Taking, Christiano, Takes A Water Bottle Out, Plumping It Next To him, Whilst Grabbing A Lecturing Book Also, Pacing It To Patrick For Leverage Towards His Writting, Silently, Maltz Eye Gestures Him Acknowledging The Borrowment.

Patrick Maltz: Might... As Well Begin, First Off. Chris, How Do You Feel About Being Drafted To Sunday Night Antics? Does It Dissapoint You that you Weren't Picked By The Major Show? And If Not, Or So. Why?

Renegade Finished His Sip Out Of The Water Bottle, Closes The Encapslement Gently, Before Answering.

Christiano Renegade: Interesting Question, For It Reflects ones Personality And Ego. But For Me Quite Frankly is Irrelevent. It Doesnt Matter, As Long As I Get To Compete, As Long As I have The Opportunity To Get In That Ring, Im Greatful For It, Actually. I Feel Honoured Either Way That I Was Selected. It Shows That I have Obviously Appeared Wantingful To The Show Involved.

Patrick Quickly Clicks The Tops Pen And Jogs Down What Chris had Just Said, The Camera's lenses Are Unable To indentify The Little Extra Note That Was Written Unlegibly.

Patrick Maltz: Very Unusual Answer, May i State. Your New Here After All, Perhaps You may Want To Start To Built An Impact?

Chris Places His Hands Behind His Back, Slowly Shutting His Eyes. Exhaling Peacefully.

Christiano Renegade: Well, The Shows Tomorrow, Ill Think About Weither Or Not I Should make An Appearence. It may Be In My Best Intenions To Do So. So I Probably Will, But I cant gurantee It. My Mind Changes Critcally, Which Isnt Always A Positive.

Maltz Nods Understandably Before Seemingly Scribbling Down Some Notes.

Patrick Maltz: Finally, Before I Let you Go, What Are Your Opinions On Your New General Manager Of Sunday Night Antics, Tommy Mcgee?

Christiano's Eyes Instantly Open, Before Smiling He Drinks Some Water, Clicking His Lips Before Answering.

Christiano Renegade: Tommy Mcgee? Very Intellegent. Seemingly, He Sounds, And Looks Very Challenging. Id Like The Opportunity To Go Head To Head With Him In A Contest. But Like Every SNA Superstar Currantly On His Roster.. Well Hopefully. I Respect Him, I Am Endeavourous To His Decisions And I Will Follow Them. For I Truely Believe He Is A True Leader.

Christiano Looks On Towards Patrick Who Is Seen Writing Some Last Few Words Before Standing Up Slowly, Stretching His Arms And Shoulder Joints. Before Re-Placing The Chair Back To Its Orgianal State.

Patrick Maltz: I Appreciate The Time You Gave For Me To Do This Investigative Questioning. I Will Try And Be Less hasteful And Unmannerful Next Time. Thank You once more;

Christiano Raises One Hand In The Air, Open. Showing His Palm In Appreciation To The Interveiwer, Waving It Slowly To One Side Showing Only Just Through The Gap. Gesturing A Farewell To Patrick Maltz, As The Screen fades Eventually, To Pitch Black, Returning To The Announcers Desk.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar
Neo

PostSubject: Re: ''Behind Every Federation,Is A Future.''   ''Behind Every Federation,Is A Future.'' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:36 am

its nice i really like it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ''Behind Every Federation,Is A Future.''   ''Behind Every Federation,Is A Future.'' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:37 am

Thanks Alot Neo, Appreciated. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ''Behind Every Federation,Is A Future.''   ''Behind Every Federation,Is A Future.'' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

''Behind Every Federation,Is A Future.''
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: