World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Heat is making the comeback

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Martinoheat
Jobber
Martinoheat

Heat is making the comeback Empty
PostSubject: Heat is making the comeback   Heat is making the comeback I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:49 am

The lights in the whole entire arena goes pitch dark as the crowd is waiting for another great and exciting match when the arena turns pitch dark music starts playing and lights turn from black to red and blue as Martinoheat is at the ramp looking around the arena as he has his perfect smile on his face Martinoheat starts to walk down the ring with a microphone in his right hand as he wears blue tights with flame designs on them when Martinoheat gets into the ring he taunts to the WWS crowd then gives the crowd another smile but more of an excellent smile then perfect Martinoheat raises the microphone slowly near his mouth when the microphone gets near his mouth Martinoheat begins to speak in a kindly way

Martinoheat:Can I please get an spotlight hear

The lights go off as a blue spotlight hits Martinoheat who is standing in the spotlight

Martinoheat:Thank you now that I got the spotlight I deserved I think its time I get my promos a little better don't you think

Martinoheat waits for a response by the WWS fans as some boo and as some cheer

Martinoheat:Well I now see I got haters and lovers well its actually time to be a great wrestler here in WWS now sooner or later my contract will be over

Martinoheat shows a little sad expression as he continues

Martinoheat:What that means is im near an end here in WWS and that I got to make a comeback before Im out of here

Martinoheat pauses for a quick second to see the reaction of the WWS fans as some boo and so little cheer

Martinoheat:Now I promised from the the beginning of the session 2 that I was goning to be WWS World Champion here in this business and thats something Im gonna prove to Trevor tonight as I make an open challenge to anyone in the locker room to face me

Martinoheat pauses for a second as nobody comes he continues to speak

Martinoheat: Since nobody is gonna come I'll make this easier for u guys and harder for me if anyone faces me in this ring right now I'll put my career on the line

Martinoheat pauses for a second with an tough expression on his face

Martinoheat: So who wants to try to end my career right here right now?

Martinoheat throws the microphone out of the ring and waits for an opponent to come face him one on one
Back to top Go down

Heat is making the comeback
Page 1 of 1