World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

A Rising Princess In The Making ~ Introductionary

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuni Berth
Jobber
Yuni Berth

A Rising Princess In The Making ~ Introductionary Empty
PostSubject: A Rising Princess In The Making ~ Introductionary   A Rising Princess In The Making ~ Introductionary I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:19 am

~It started off the managers office. It was in the evening time when this all happened. A mysterious curly pigtailed blonde girl with crystal blue eyes that were pure kind and innocent was in the office signing the contract that was given to her by the manager. The girl was also wearing a school-like uniform that was black and orange, with long high black socks that reached just under her knees and wore brown school shoes. She was a baby-face, and was very kind and friendly, but when she was fired up she could become a tough girl that would stay fighting until the very end! It had been clear that she was now a part of them because she talked with the manager and had signed the contract. Smiling in gratitude to the manager, she left with a "thank you, and see you soon! I won't let you down!", and went out to the backstage to grab a chair in the hallway with her contract in her hand to read her contract some more. Her crystal blue eyes were studying the words carefully as she needed to understand clearly what her role was and what she was asked to do since she knew how important it was to obide by the rules and try not to break any rules, and understanding the punishments. She was very quiet as she was reading to get concentrating on the words that was printed on the paper that she held, but soon nods occasionally to show that she understood the rules and so on in the contract. Her pure crystal blue eyes were shining with delight and determination.~

"Now then, all I have to do now is just do my best and show the world who I am. I want people screaming and cheering my name very soon and then everyone will know of me and I'll be recognised like a star. After all, fame is who I am and winning my matches will be the ONLY option in the ring."

~Her soft pink lips curved into a cocky, yet innocent smile when she spoke her last line to herself in the hallway with confidence and joy in her tone. She was sure to do her best and put on such a good performance for everyone to see her in action. She would think about the impact that she would leave on the company and how hard she would work to make the matches very interesting and very tense for the audience to watch, since she knew that the audience would want to see matches like that. Thinking about this would just make her fired up and ready for the tough challenges that were to come ahead of her! And just as she was about to stand up and go off to the girls locker room to see what is was like in there and to get her stuff because she thought that she was to go home now, one of the staff ran to her out of the blue. He was trying to find a certain girl but didn't know what she looked like because he had only been told her name from another member of staff. He asked the girl before him if she knew where she was, having no idea that the girl that he wanted... Was right in front of him at this very moment!~

Staff: Excuse me, are you Yuni by any chance? Only I was meant to find a "Yuni Berth" and I'm not sure where she is. Have you seen her anywhere, miss?

~The twin curly pigtailed female blinked when her name was mentioned. She looked at his badge that said, "STAFF", and then she nodded slowly. She seemed a little nervous though, like as if she had done something wrong. She knew that wasn't the case at all, but she was new and she needed to learn the life here that was waiting to open up before her. The man smiled in relief when he saw the girl nod and understood that she was the girl he was asked to find.~

"Yes, I am her. I am the Yuni that you are asking for. Why are you requesting for me? Am I needed sir?"

Staff: Good. I was asked to look for you because I need to make sure that you know where you're going and that you make sure that you introduce yourself to the audience. After all, you're new and you need to make yourself known.

"Oh, well alright then. Show me the way and I'll get started on that right away."

~The girl and the man exchanged smiles for a moment, before he would get her to follow him to the destination that was required; the ring. Carefully thinking ahead and planning what to say, she narrowed her eyes and knew that this was the start of the career for her. No going back now! The camera faded at that, leaving the audience thinking many questions that they wanted to know about her since she seemed to be a mystery because people only knew her name.~
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker
United States Champion
United States Champion
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: A Rising Princess In The Making ~ Introductionary   A Rising Princess In The Making ~ Introductionary I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:29 am

WOW really nice RP
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

PostSubject: Re: A Rising Princess In The Making ~ Introductionary   A Rising Princess In The Making ~ Introductionary I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:51 am

Amazing RP. I guess you'll replace Chris Owner as the best RPer in the fed. Razz

EDIT - Karla IV is really good, too. Maybe it's a girl thing. xD. I guess I should hire more girls...
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
Yuni Berth
Jobber
Yuni Berth

PostSubject: Re: A Rising Princess In The Making ~ Introductionary   A Rising Princess In The Making ~ Introductionary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:26 am

In reply to Trevor Goodnight and Havoc Maker:

Thank you very much! I did my best to plan on this and to make it interesting. I'm glad you like it as I was trying to make a good story background to her. (:
Back to top Go down
TheSaberWolf
Jobber
TheSaberWolf

PostSubject: Re: A Rising Princess In The Making ~ Introductionary   A Rising Princess In The Making ~ Introductionary I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:02 am

Nice!Nice indeed!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yuni Berth
Jobber
Yuni Berth

PostSubject: Re: A Rising Princess In The Making ~ Introductionary   A Rising Princess In The Making ~ Introductionary I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:59 am

Thanks. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rising Princess In The Making ~ Introductionary   A Rising Princess In The Making ~ Introductionary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rising Princess In The Making ~ Introductionary
Page 1 of 1