World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Heat has arrived

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Martinoheat
Jobber
Martinoheat

Heat has arrived Empty
PostSubject: Heat has arrived   Heat has arrived I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:23 pm

The camera fades away slowly from a great and exciting match after the camera fades away the camera points toward Martinoheat who is walking backstage and getting ready his match a interviewer comes up to him with a microphone in his right hand as he gets closer to Martinoheat looks at the interviewer but before Martinoheat can say something the interviewer blocks Martinoheat

Interviewer: Hello ladies and gentlemen Im here with the low profile and the weakest of all WWS Martinoheat

Martinoheat gives an angry expression to the interviewer before Martinoheat reacts to what the interviewer just said the interviewer blocks Martinoheat again

Interviewer: So Martino what do you think about loosing in your match tonight huh?

Martinoheat stares at the interviewer with his eyes as if his eyes were on fire Martinoheat responds

Martinoheat: You got a lot of nerve doing what your doing right now don't you

Martinoheat then looks at the interviewer like he is going to destroy him but instead keeps his calm down the interviewer looks at Martinoheat with an smart grin and says

Interviewer: Well I surely do got a lot of nerve I mean lets face it even a little men can come down here right now and kick your ass even I can

Martinoheat starts to laugh then he takes the microphone out of the interviewer hands and says

Martinoheat: Do something then if you think your good enough

The interviewer does a weak side kick on Martinoheat Martinoheat then busts out laughing for a second then he does clothesline then while the interviewer is on the ground Martinoheat takes both of the interviewers feet and twists it very hard
Martinoheat keeps his agonizing submission hold
finally the interviewer taps out and Martinoheat graps the mic and says to the SNE fans
Martinoheat: This is my arrival and I'll make sure that this session will be better then last session I'll be better then anyone and I'll make sure that I capture the WWS World Title but during the mean time I'll train hard and be a great competitor

Martinoheat drops the microphone out of his hand and while he starts walking down the hall he glances the interviewer and takes a short laugh and leaves
Back to top Go down

Heat has arrived
Page 1 of 1