World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Championship Mess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pate97
Jobber

Championship Mess Empty
PostSubject: Championship Mess   Championship Mess I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:04 am

Ashley Vaughn:I'm here with the man, who has many personalities. Pate!

Pate:I'm here for two reasons Ashley, Do you know why?

Ashley:Yes and No, I know one reason. Trevor Goodnight told me to interview you and tell some news.

Pate:You can tell me that later, I want a title match tonight. I deserve respect in a fed, if I don't get a title match I will go on a rampage and destroy every single superstar!

Ashley:I guess you feel very strong about this.

Pate:I do. What is it you wanted to tell me?

Ashley:You have been selected to fight for the LHC Title against Tommy Mcgee.

Pate:Yes I knew I gained respect here.

Pate runs to his locker room to get ready,but before he can leave the area Fyrst Ayd shows up with his orange bat. He tells Ashley to leave and Fyrst Ayd begins to speak to Pate.

Back to top Go down
Fyrst Ayd
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
Fyrst Ayd

Championship Mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championship Mess   Championship Mess I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Fyrst Ayd:Did I just here you say you were gonna destroy every superstar on this roster if you didn't get your title match. See I think you meant every superstar except the WWS Icons.

Fyrst Ayd repeatly beats his hand with his bat staring at Pate.

Fyrst Ayd:I like your attitude Pate,but you better watch what you say because other wrestlers might get defended...like Deacon Crowley.

Pate face turned to anger once he heard that name.

Fyrst Ayd:Look,you have a title match tonight for the Light Heavyweight Championship. Im here to to tell you that the superstar you lost to last week might not be happy about that. Deacon Crowley might just appear in your match tonight. Don't worry though because I got your back. Theres gonna be a bat waiting for him if he comes out.

Pate:Why would you want to help me?

Fyrst Ayd:I don't really know Pate. I just wanna see you win that title. Besides if you win tonight you will face me at the ppv for that title. Thats gonna be one hell of a match if that happens. So come with me so I can get you ready for your match because its next. If you stick with me for now on,your gonna gain respect. Trust me.

Fyrst Ayd and Pate walk back to the locker room and the camera fades to black
Back to top Go down

Championship Mess
Page 1 of 1