World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Challange on Tag Team Championship

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Super Grand Wolf
United States Champion
United States Champion
The Super Grand Wolf

Challange on Tag Team Championship  Empty
PostSubject: Challange on Tag Team Championship    Challange on Tag Team Championship  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:13 pm

*eye of the tiger hits the PA system*
*the camera shows The Super Grand Wolf And Warlord coming out to the ring*
*Grand Wolf has a robe on the covers his face as Warlord has a bandanna covering his mouth.*
*Grand And Warlord is walking down to the ring*
*the camera goes to look out to the crowd showing posters of Grand Wolf and Warlord*
*Grand Wolf And Warlord enter the ring*
*Grand Wolf Goes and grabs a mic*

Grand Wolf: Well, Well, Well. Isn't it the WWS fans come to see all the baby face's beat the Heels. Well at the ppv That Will Not Happen because Warlord and I are challenging the Tag Team Champions at The PPV!! So if you two people would come down to the ring at this time that will help us out so we don't need to go find you!!

*Grand Wolf and Warlord waits for The Tag Team Champions to come out*
Back to top Go down
ultimate_risktaker
Jobber
ultimate_risktaker

PostSubject: Re: Challange on Tag Team Championship    Challange on Tag Team Championship  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:05 am

ur siggy is dumb. gay marriage is in the bible. its againist gods law and are you christian? thats stupid to say go take your bible and shove it
Back to top Go down
caio2201
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
caio2201

PostSubject: Re: Challange on Tag Team Championship    Challange on Tag Team Championship  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:34 am

really??
you're just that pathetic??
stopping a rp post because of what he says in a signature just because youre a fucking racist??
shit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challange on Tag Team Championship    Challange on Tag Team Championship  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challange on Tag Team Championship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: