World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Championship Material

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris_Owner
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
Chris_Owner

Championship Material Empty
PostSubject: Championship Material   Championship Material I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:34 am

The lights turn to a blood red as the few but proud fans of WWS quiet down to see yet another debut match of yet another wrestler. The titan tron shows several weapons. Like a slide show, after each one disapears the next comes faster and covered in blood. A face is beginning to form in the background the of the weapons. He is smiling, but not the type of smile you would see from a young kid on christmas. This smile is a grimacing smile. Out from backstage walks a man around 6'3 or 6'4. Skinny but yet with a slight bit of muscles. His wrestling attire consist of dark red boots almost 3 quarters up his shin. His wrestling pants are then tucked into the boot. The pants are a shinny almost shivering white. On the side is the innitals "C.O." He slowly walks to the ring staring at several of the fan. Not saying a word to any of them. Once he enters the ring he demands a microphone for one of the ring assistants. Once he has the mic he stands in the center of the ring and begins to speak.

Unknown Wrestler:Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce all of you to the next Owner of WWS, the next Owner of the Hardcore championship. And most of all...

He takes a slight breath as he stares at the crowd.

Unknown Wrestler:All of YOU! See my name is Chris Owner, or you all may just call me owner. Now I'm not going to promise any of you that I will once be champion because in my book I already am.

The crowd begins to boo Chris as he smiles, that sinister deathly smile.

Chris Owner:And lets admit it my books the only one that matters. Trevor since I am the only person even a bit suitable for the hardcore championship why don't you just walk down here and reward me with it right now. If you don't I can promise people will start to get hurt.

Chris lowers the microphone and waits for Trevor to come to the ring.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

PostSubject: Re: Championship Material   Championship Material I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:59 am

Trevor Goodnight's theme echoes throughout the arena. Out from behind the curtain walks a tall, blonde-haired man. He's wearing a 90's Rockstar look, ripped jeans, leather jacket. He's carrying a microphone with him, as he rolls into the ring, he begins to speak.

Trevor Goodnight: You're confident, I respect that. However, confidence isn't the key to success. The key to success is determination, dedication, and and discipline. That may sound like a silly cliche to you, but to me, it's life.

Chris Owner opens his mouth but is cut off by Trevor Goodnight.

Trevor Goodnight: You said you should be an owner of this federation? If you knew how much I put into making this show a great wrestling show, to raise the bar, and most of all please the fans, you'd think twice about that statement. You are not up for the task, trust me.

The fans cheer on Trevor Goodnight's strong lecture.

Trevor Goodnight: As far as your title aspirations, I respect that, too. You want to be the best in the company, the best in the world! Maybe you are, I guess we'll find out, won't we? I like me some hardcore wrasslin', too. In fact, tonight every belt will be on the line, since this is our first show. Champions have to be crowned. Sounds like you want to be in the Taboo Championship match. You've got it. Anything else?

Trevor Goodnight waits for Chris Owner to reply.

OOC - I'm not sure who you're gonna fight since we don't have a full roster yet. I'll make it someone even level with you though.
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
Chris_Owner
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
Chris_Owner

PostSubject: Re: Championship Material   Championship Material I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:05 am

Chris just smiles and laughs.

Chris Owner:Haha, you just don't get it do you. I just said if you don't hand over the title I'm going to hurt someone, you're not handing it over so I guess whatever poor wrestler who is going to face me tonight may just have to have a early break.

Chris brings the microphone down and slowly rolls of the ring, he then shiftly grabs a lead pipe from under the ring and smiles.

Chris Owner:Bad choice G'night, but I guess you'll learn off of you're mistakes right?

Chris then takes a seat on the table and begins to listen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Championship Material   Championship Material I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Championship Material
Page 1 of 1