World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Fyrst Ayd Say About Tonight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fyrst Ayd
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
Fyrst Ayd

Fyrst Ayd Say About Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Fyrst Ayd Say About Tonight   Fyrst Ayd Say About Tonight I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:31 am

The lights turn to red and orange,and music begins to play. Fyrst Ayd is seeing walking down the ramp with a mic in his hand smirking. He gets in the ring and gets on the turnbuckle putting up the Dark Lord sign.

The crowd is going crazy chanting Dark Lords over and over.

Fyrst Ayd gets down and stands in the middle of the ring and opens his mouth to speak.

Fyrst Ayd:As you all no,there will be a match tonight,a tag team match. Now this is my type of match,expecially when its going to be against the rookie Christiano and the GM Tommy. I look foward to putting my hands on Christiano. He got a lucky win last week and that will never happen again. I also get to take out two GM's in one week. Trev last week and Tommy this week. This is going to be to great!!

Theres silence in the room as the crowd waits to see what Fyrst Ayd has to say next.

Fyrst AydSpeaking of Trever did you see what happened last week. If you didnt let me show you this brutal beat down the Dark Lords gave him.

A video starts to play....Fyrst Ayd sprints towards Trevor and tackles him to the ground preforming a powerful spear-to-back,The Entire clan begins taking turns throwing fists and kicking Trevor while he is on the ground. The video ends

Fyrst Ayd:Thats what happens when you mess up my shot at winning the battle royal. Thats what happens when you cheat Havoc Maker out of his title. This is also a message to the locker room,don't mess with the Dark Lords.Oh,and if your back there Trev, you bet not show up in The WWS Icons tag match tonight because you will regret it. All I have to do is throw up the sign and the Dark Lords are here faster than a heart beat.

The crowd cheers

Fyrst Ayd:Oh it's real....it's damn real

Fyrst Ayd music hits and he leaves the ring.

Back to top Go down
GM The Bouncer
Royal Rumble Winner
Royal Rumble Winner
GM The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Fyrst Ayd Say About Tonight   Fyrst Ayd Say About Tonight I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:09 am

U R NOT A FUCKING DARK LORD.

HERE ARE THE REAL DARK LORDS:

Koj Tije Dedo (leader), The Bouncer, Havoc Maker, Barnabas, KillaGabe, Chris Fire, Trevor Goodnight, Deamonkiller, Wickedclown, & Zjena
Back to top Go down
GM The Bouncer
Royal Rumble Winner
Royal Rumble Winner
GM The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Fyrst Ayd Say About Tonight   Fyrst Ayd Say About Tonight I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:17 am

oh yea i forgot about kevin zulli and ernesti
Back to top Go down
Fyrst Ayd
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
Fyrst Ayd

PostSubject: Re: Fyrst Ayd Say About Tonight   Fyrst Ayd Say About Tonight I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:27 am

Kevin is my partner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fyrst Ayd Say About Tonight   Fyrst Ayd Say About Tonight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fyrst Ayd Say About Tonight
Page 1 of 1