World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Fyrst Ayd Appearance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fyrst Ayd
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
Fyrst Ayd

Fyrst Ayd Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Fyrst Ayd Appearance   Fyrst Ayd Appearance I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:08 am

[SNA camera crew spots a limo being pulled up in the parking lot. The limo door opens and all you could see is a foot at the botton of the door.Ashley Vaughn must no who the wrestler is because shes got a mic in her hand getting ready to do a interview. The person steps all the way out of the car,and it appears to be the rookie Fyrst Ayd wearing a red shirt that has a first aid kit on it.]

Ashley Vaughn:Excuse me,I just want to ask you a question or two about your debut tonight.

Fyrst Ayd:Sure,go ahead.

Ashley Vaughn:Rumors has it that your now the underdog here at SNA. Whats your comment on that?

[Fyrst Ayd chuckles to himself and begins to speak.]

Fyrst Ayd:I might be the underdog,but then again I might not. Ill just have to let my skills do the talking. I just hope my opponent tonight don't underetimate me.

Ashley Vaughn:One more question,what title do you plan on going for.

Fyrst Ayd:Well Ashley my top goal is to be a tag team champion,but for me to gain respect in the locker room I have to prove to them and the world that I can win by myself also.

Ashley Vaughn:Thanks for your time.

[Fyrst Ayd heads toward the locker room,and the SNA camera faded].
Back to top Go down

Fyrst Ayd Appearance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: