World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

The Apprentice [RP]

Go down 
2 posters

What do you think about Tommy McGee's Gimmick?
Washed Up
The Apprentice [RP] I_vote_lcap13%The Apprentice [RP] I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Stale
 13% [ 2 ]
Good
The Apprentice [RP] I_vote_lcap20%The Apprentice [RP] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Awesome
 20% [ 3 ]
Would Read
 13% [ 2 ]
#1 Fan
The Apprentice [RP] I_vote_lcap0%The Apprentice [RP] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Already done
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage

The Apprentice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: The Apprentice [RP]   The Apprentice [RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:14 pm

--The titan tron shows GM Trevor Goodnight sitting next to a unknown man, The man is wearing a cut off tight shirt with long black pants also he has 666 carved on his forehead, He takes of his satanic star necklace and trademark leather jacket--

Trevor Goodnight: Ladies and Gentlemen... As you can and should be able to see, I have a man seated next to me. His name is Tommy McGee. --Trevor looks at Tommy and tells him to say something--

Tommy McGee: I come to this federation for one thing and only one thing: Dominance! I am nothing less than amazing and nothing short of stunning. This federation has a new sheriff. Expect things to change. Many things.

--Tommy begins to get a smug look on his face--

Tommy McGee: You will not be seeing me in action for a while... Until then... I will just leave you with a teaser. --Tommy McGee gets up off of his chair and begins to find a member of WWS Staff, He spots a man wearing a shirt reading "Mic Technician", Tommy grabs that man by the shoulder--

Tommy Mcgee kicks the back of The Green Dragons knee putting him in a kneeling position
he then quickly grabs the closer leg and puts it into his armpit putting his own leg on The Green Dragons head and twisting the leg applying pressure to both executing devastating Rasp!!

Tommy Mcgee keeps his agonizing submission hold
Tommy Mcgee keeps his ruthless submission hold
Tommy Mcgee keeps his agonizing submission hold
Tommy Mcgee releases his hold

Tommy McGee: WWS... Get ready.

--Camera fades away--
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice [RP]   The Apprentice [RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Just one thing, my colors are orange, lol.

EDIT- One more thing, I'm not changing the colors of announcers or the actions etc. yet. I want to wait until next season to do all changes, because if I do it in the middle of the season it'll be weird.

Last edited by Trevor Goodnight on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
caio2201
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
caio2201

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice [RP]   The Apprentice [RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:11 pm

man... why arent you 14 lvs higher??

a hell tech vs hell tech storyline would be awesome!!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice [RP]   The Apprentice [RP] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apprentice [RP]
Page 1 of 1