World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Apprentice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pate97
Jobber

Apprentice Empty
PostSubject: Apprentice   Apprentice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:45 am

[strike]Mr.taker is walking to his car, as he is rushed to by a man in black. The man in black was wearing a mask of a bloody, clown.

Masked man: I am huge fan of your work Mr.taker, May I ask you a question?

Mr.taker: Sure you can, SECURITY!!!

Security runs to the parking lot and lifts the Masked man.

Masked Man: You can't take me away, I work here. I was personally hired by Trevor Goodnight him self. I will haunt your souls of you do not let me go this instant. I am the top light weight wrestler out here. I AM PATE97.

The security men let the Pate97 go and run in terror.

Pate97: Thank you, as I was saying Can I be your apprentice?

Mr.taker: Wow you really are something. I'll think about it, Are you really the top lightweight wrestler?

Pate97: Yeah, but that most fun part about this job is scaring anyone I can

Mr.taker: We're might need to change your robe, and your tacky big red shoes.

Pate97: depends..

Mr.taker : Walk with me

Mr.taker and pate97 walk across the parking lot to Tommy Mcgee's office.
[/strike]

Last edited by pate97 on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Apprentice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice   Apprentice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:44 am

Mr. Taker and Pate97 enter Tommy McGee's office, Tommy McGee is seen playing Wii Tennis...

Pate97: Wow... He is really into that...
Mr. Taker: What the...?

Pate97: You think we should tell him that we are in his office?

Mr. Taker: Might aswell...

Mr. Taker pats Tommy McGee on the shoulder, Tommy misses the shot fired at him, Tommy McGee turns around screaming in anger

Tommy McGee: WHAT THE F***?!?

Pate97 quickly hides behind Mr. Taker, He has a scared and sick expression on his face...

Tommy McGee: Just kiddin'. So what would you two be in here for anyways?

Tommy McGee goes towards his desk and sits on his chair, leaning back and resting his feet on the table
Back to top Go down
Mr. Taker
Jobber
Mr. Taker

Apprentice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice   Apprentice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:08 pm

Mr.Taker and Pate97 look at Tommy Mcgee and after a second Taker opens his mouth and begins to speak

Mr.Taker: What me and my apprentice want is a tag team match tonight to show are skills here on WNA for tonight

Tommy looks at both Taker and Pate97 for a second then Mr.Taker continues to speak

Mr.Taker: Are skills are alike you see Pate97 and me grew up the same way with no parents we were raised by different people I was raised by Soul Keepers as my apprentice was raised by circus people so I knew from that very second that Pate97 and me had something in common and thats to destroy ANYTHING in our way

After Mr.Taker gets done speaking Pate97 starts to speak next

Pate97: Now can we get a tag team match tonight and let us prove that our power can surely dominate

Mr.Taker and Pate97 stands there looking at Tommy Mcgee as Tommy is still thinking of an answer Mr.Taker and Pate97 waits till Tommy Mcgee gives them an answer
Back to top Go down
pate97
Jobber

Apprentice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice   Apprentice I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:56 pm

Tommy McGee: WELL, WELL, WELL. Pate97 and Mr. Taker... You guys seem deserving...

Tommy McGee looks around

Tommy McGee: I dunno... Maybe I should... Maybe I shouldn't... You know what Pate...

Pate97 rudely cuts off Mr. Taker

Pate97: I will challenge you to a match! If you win, I shut up and go away, If I win... We get our Tag Team match.

Tommy McGee: Agreed!

Tommy smiles happily

Tommy McGee: Although, that match... is no ordinary match... It will be an... ARM WRESTLING MATCH!

Tommy McGee walks away quickly as Pate97's mouth is wide open
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apprentice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice   Apprentice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apprentice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: