World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Lets Team Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fyrst Ayd
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
Fyrst Ayd

Lets Team Up Empty
PostSubject: Lets Team Up   Lets Team Up I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:13 am

[SNA spots Fyrst Ayd walking up to Kevin Crusher. It looks like he has something on his mind,expecially after that loss last week.]

Fyrst Ayd:That was one heck of a match last week,but we all no that that will never happen again.

[Kevin giggled and began to speak.]

Kevin Crusher:Is that your way of asking for a rematch because if it is I will be gladly to except.

Fyrst Ayd:As much as I want too thats not why im here. Im here because I think will be a perfect tag team. With my strenth and your thick skin theres nobody that can beat us on SNA.

[Kevin Crusher looks enlightened by this idea]

Kevin Crusher:A tag team championship around my waist won't look so bad,and we are the dominate wrestlers on SNA. So why not lets do it.

Fyrst Ayd:Oh yeah lets do it,im gonna go ask the general manager if he can book us in a tag match tonight.

Kevin Crusher:Wait! What's gonna be are tag name?

Fyrst Ayd:I have a perfect name...The WWS ICONS.

[The SNA camera now fades to black]
Back to top Go down

Lets Team Up
Page 1 of 1