World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Team of Dominatenation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Taker
Jobber
Mr. Taker

Team of Dominatenation Empty
PostSubject: Team of Dominatenation   Team of Dominatenation I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:55 am

The lights fade away in the arena as the crowd chants WNA all of a sudden red lights starts to shine the whole arena as music plays nobody comes from ramp until a couple seconds later Mr.Taker walks down the ramp holding a microphone in his right hand with a grind on his face the crowd starts to boo Mr.Taker while making his way to the ring he enters the ring stands in the center and raises the microphone near his mouth and says

Mr.Taker: Spotlight

The spotlight hits the center of the ring toward Mr.Taker and Mr.Taker continues while the crowd continues to boo Mr.Taker

Mr.Taker: Tonight is a change of me tonight I'll make a new path a path where I should have started in season 1 but did not its time I find a partner a partner who is like me who likes to destroy people for fun like me a partner who loves the taste of blood like me Im giving anybody a chance to be my partner and begin a new path a path where we will be nothing more but domination

Mr.Taker pauses for a second as the crowd wonders if Taker will introduce a partner or call a partner

Mr.Taker: So if you want to be known as the greatest tag team with me come fourth and let you and me unleash hell on everyone one else

Mr.Taker makes an evil laugh as he waits for somebody to come down the ramp to join him

Off Topic: Open for anybody
Back to top Go down

Team of Dominatenation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: