World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

BJ Wyles' Arrival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BJ Wyles
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
BJ Wyles

BJ Wyles' Arrival Empty
PostSubject: BJ Wyles' Arrival   BJ Wyles' Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:00 am

The camera fades in as Patrick Maltz is seen talking through the cellphone. He is wearing black shoes, gray suit and a blue tie.

Patrick Maltz: Are you sure he's going to be here? ... You're damn sure? Ok, I'll be right there.

Stops talking and puts the cellphone in his pocket. Then he starts talking to the cameraman.

Patrick Maltz: We gotta go. One of the wrestlers will be here soon. I've got an information that he is entering the main door and I am supposed to make an interview with him. Adjusts the tie Ok, let's go.

Patrick Maltz and cameraman start to walk through the corridor. After about 2 minutes Patrick suddenly stops and says.

Patrick Maltz: Oh, there he is. Camera's ready?

Cameraman: Yes.

Patrick Maltz: Breaths deeply. Ok, let's do this.

Patrick Maltz walks a few steps and asks an unknown man.

Patrick Maltz: Excuse me, I am Patrick Maltz, would you mind fi do an interview with you?

????: No, that's fine.

Patrick Maltz: Ok. Turns to the camera. I'm Patrick Maltz and I'm standing here with one of the wrestlers of this new company. Could you introduce yourself?

The camera shows a white, big, chubby guy. He's dressed in dark blue, knee length jeans, white sport shoes and a black shirt with words "Tables, Ladders and Chairs..." on the front side and words "...are my only friends" on the back. He wears and has long black hair and a beard.

????: Wait, you don't know me? YOU don't know ME?! I thought that a federation like that would have more intelligent people! Give me that.Takes the mic from Patrick Maltz. So, let me tell you who I am. Iam one of the best wrestlers of the Inepenndent scene, I am the best when it comes to hardcore and... I am simply THE best. My name is BJ Wyles. Do you get that?!

Patrick Maltz: Y...yes.

BJ Wyles: Good. I have some words for the fans too. And that is: If it ever comes to you're mind that you would like to cheer for me, you'd better think twice.

Boos are heard from the arena.

BJ Wyles: I know you people, I know you all. With the power of words, or the power of MONEY, you could stab in the back any close friend, no matter who he'd be. Believe me, through my life I came across with so many of them, you couldn't even imagine.

Hands the mic back to Patrick Maltz, realizing that he was looking at BJ Wyles throughout his speech and is still doing it.

BJ Wyles: Hello, do you any questions for me?!

Patrick Maltz: Ah, yes. What are...

BJ Wyles: I'm sorry, but I don't have more time for you. So step back or I'll show you what I do to my opponents.

Leans over Patrick and whispers in his ear.

BJ Wyles: And that's: Hit them with a chair, suplex them from a ladder and put'em through tables, especially the flaming ones.

BJ Wyles starts walking away, leaving Patrick and cameraman as the camera fades away.

OOC: This will be my first segment in WWS, please put it before the segment with Chris Owner, and Trevor please check if there are some mistakes in this text.
Back to top Go down

BJ Wyles' Arrival
Page 1 of 1