World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

BJ Wyles' RP for the PPV BoL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BJ Wyles
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
BJ Wyles

BJ Wyles' RP for the PPV BoL Empty
PostSubject: BJ Wyles' RP for the PPV BoL   BJ Wyles' RP for the PPV BoL I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:24 am

Linkin Park - Papercut begins to play.

BJ Wyles walks out on the ramp. He is dressed in light-blue, knee length jeans and black shirt. On his feet he has white socks and white sports shoes. He stops and lifts his tiltle over his head while the crowd is booing. After a few seconds he puts the belt on his shoulders and begins to walk down the ramp. At the end of the ramp he stops and looks at the crowd on his left and right. He begins to laugh. After a while he gets on the ring and grabs a mic. He lifts it to his lips, looks at the crowd and smiles.

BJ Wyles: ... Oh, I love it! Your boos are something wonderful,
they are music to my ears. I just can't imagine a better sound now.
But enough of that.

He stops smiling.

BJ Wyles: The recent weeks were my first ever in a federation,
I've had my first match, I won my first title and soon I will compete on my first PPV event.
As MAYBE some of you figured there is a thing connected to every moment I've
mentioned. Of course except of myself.

Crowd starts to boo.

BJ Wyles: Oh yes, I know I'm perfect.
But anyway, this thing is a number and it is number One. I realized that it is my lucky number. That's why, I will have it always with me.

He turns around and shows back of his shirt, where can be seen three 1s printed horizontally.

BJ Wyles: With this, the only thing connected with one that won't happen to me,
is my first loss.
Now, let's talk about something else.
Here in WWS I've already had 3 matches. First I won This Precious Title in a Hardcore match against "The Gangsta Fail" The Downtown Eastsider. Then, I destroyed some guy named Brummer, who thought that is able to beat me.
It was another example that you...

Starts shouting and pointing at the crowd.

BJ Wyles: ...mean nothing! You are just worthless creatures who think that they are the best help for a wrestler! I will repeat: YOU MEAN NOTHING!

Starts to calm down while the crowd boos.

BJ Wyles: Now, the third match I've had was against "A champ of nothing" Kevin Wood. I don't know how you did it but,
our match ended in a draw. That's why I've got a proposal for you: both of us are in matches at the PPV, so if you win your Battle Royal, you have a guaranteed title match against me. I'm in a title match against a guy named Lone Wolf, so I hope that no one thinks that I'll lose.
But, but if you don't win the Battle Royal Kevin, then I'll offer you a non title match. You people would ask: why? I'll tell you why. Listen carefully, because I don't like to repeat myself.
A match
that ends in a draw
is no match.

He throws the mic and lifts the title over his head. After a few seconds he walks out of the ring.

The camera fades.
Back to top Go down

BJ Wyles' RP for the PPV BoL
Page 1 of 1