World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Introducing: The Chick Magnet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Chick Magnet
The Chick Magnet

Introducing: The Chick Magnet Empty
PostSubject: Introducing: The Chick Magnet   Introducing: The Chick Magnet I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:52 am

A film projector clicks on and a grainy, black-and-white image is on the screen. The shot is down a street, very urban by the looks of it. Both sides are bordered by a mosaic of fences, both wooden and metal, and small wooden structures, the rear part of one and two car garages. A few telephone poles are interspersed. Some would call this an alley. Vines climb the fences, poles and garages in defiance, taking the edge off of the otherwise desolate scene.
Down-camera, a mangy dog, thin with hunger, enters from the left side, its head down, sniffing. It stops in the street momentarily, pushing its face closer to the pavement, then continues crossing. It reaches the back of one of the wooden structures, walks to its corner, its nose examining it intently, touching it even.
The mongrel lifts its leg and marks out its new territory. Then disappears off-screen.
A voice cuts in without warning. "Cleveland...strong...dirty...and tough. Its a city thats had a real roller-coaster ride. Good times, bad times, good times, bad times. You see, its alot like me, for this is my town."
The scene changes to a shot of the skyline, its buildings thrusting upward, steel, glass and concrete. The orange sun is setting behind some smokestacks.
"I was born and raised there. Playing in its streets, and later doing other things in them, from sunup until the street lights came on. And later, after the street lights came on." We hear a low chuckle after this last comment.
"I've been wrestling professionally for awhile now and have had a roller-coaster career myself. I know some people here in the WWS wont be too thrilled to see me. Of course, those are the males because they're afraid I'll steal their women...and they'd be right." Another chuckle.
"My name is The Chick Magnet, although I get called alot worse. But that doesnt bother me. "Sticks and stones", right?"
You can almost hear the smile in our narrators voice after this last comment.
"I'm here to take care of business. Pain is my business and business is good.
Soon you will meet me...and regret it. Unless of course you're a woman. Stay tuned, kiddies.
The Chick Magnet is back."
Camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
caio2201
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
caio2201

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: The Chick Magnet   Introducing: The Chick Magnet I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:41 am

you know this is just for info for your wrestler right??

to do a rp you should go to the correct session of the forum...
Back to top Go down
The Chick Magnet
The Chick Magnet

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: The Chick Magnet   Introducing: The Chick Magnet I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:58 am

Well maybe the mods can move it to where its supposed to be. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: The Chick Magnet   Introducing: The Chick Magnet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing: The Chick Magnet
Page 1 of 1