World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

introducing of the end of wws

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar
Neo

introducing of the end of wws Empty
PostSubject: introducing of the end of wws   introducing of the end of wws I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:00 am

bret benjamin:look it's neo i didn't think he would be here

micheal buban:of course he would be here he did have a good record last season and is one of the only wrestlers thatgot actuall talent in this business.

neo walks in the ring smiling as the crowrd boo's him

neo:how are all of you tonight because im doing great i come back to wrestler after such a great first season andnow i can embrace all of you with my face.

crowd starts screaming:you suck

neo:now now quiet down i have a special announcement to make.

bret benjamin:what do you think neo is going to announce?

Micheal Buban:i dont know but if i know neo its going to be good

bret benjamin:what do you mean didn't you see last season he was always up to no good espically to people that once trusted him

neo:everybody might ot know but last season i ran intomy old friend virgil in the ring and i had to show him his place in the company and my former tag team partner Nexus_TheShowStoppa tried to turn on me and said i was the reason we never won the tag team title and went to team with madmike as i teamed with joachim and i also had to show him his place.

micheal buban:thats right neo you showed them all there place!!!

bret benjamin:Shut up and let him finish

michel Buban:now your instread in neo

bret benjamin:im not a big fan of neo like you but i want to know what his going to say.

neo:you people might havethought that after the ppv i would team up with joachim well all of you are wrong.i discovered when im in a tag team my partners always holds me back from my full potentail

micheal Buban:you sure got that right

neo contionus to speak

neo:but however as soon as i was going to make my debut as a single wrestler not being in a tag team,but one of my old friends called me and i sort of promisedhim somthing and im a man of my word.

micheal Buban:who called you?what did you promise?

bret benjamin:you sure are a big fan of neo arn't you?

micheal Buban:of couse who isn't

neo:my promise was t create something that we was going to create before his current condition

bret benjamin:whats does he mean by create?

micheal buban:shut up and we will find out

neo:i hope everybodys wathcing this because i got good news and bad news.the good news is that im making a fraction called hardcore eliteand the bad news is for everybody in the locker room because were coming after you.

micheal buban:yes neo is the boss of somthing

bret benjamin:what is trevor thinking making neo create a fraction,let alone run it

i wont release any names of the members names untill next week,but if anybody thinks there man enougth to join come to the ring now
Back to top Go down
S.K
Jobber
S.K

PostSubject: Re: introducing of the end of wws   introducing of the end of wws I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:19 am

The man that was in the promo video on wedsnday is coming out to the ring in a suite and a smile on his face. he jumps into the ring to stand face to face to Neo. He asks for a Mic. the crowd is wondering what is he going to do

S.K: Man enough.

s.k laughs the walks around the ring with a grin on his face

S.K: I am a ruthless cold hearted man to ever step foot on this Planet!...i have broken Ankles. broken Necks. ended careers

his grin goes away and now has a mean scowl on his face

S.K: This interests me. I have heard of you Neo and I have to say thatI am impress with your Track record

the crowd seems shock

Micahel Buban- this new guy has some ego complex......I like it

S.K smiles at Neo

S.K: I have one question for you

S.K grins aagin and adjusts his suite

S.K-where do I sign up

extends his hand to neo
Back to top Go down
Neo
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar
Neo

PostSubject: Re: introducing of the end of wws   introducing of the end of wws I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:25 am

smiles at s.k

neo:first you disrespect me and then you want to join hardcore elite

micheal buban:whats neo going to do?

neo:you got some balls your in

extends hand and shakes s.k's hand

micheal buban:does that mean his a member of the hardocre elite's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: introducing of the end of wws   introducing of the end of wws I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

introducing of the end of wws
Page 1 of 1