World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Sent Straight to Hell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Havoc Maker
United States Champion
United States Champion
Havoc Maker

Sent Straight to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Sent Straight to Hell   Sent Straight to Hell I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:15 pm

A black Cadillac Escalade pulls into the parking lot the drivers side door opens and out steps Havoc Maker wearing tight ripped jeans and a black T-shirt with a black leather jacket over it

Havoc: *sadistic evil voice* I am here its time for this all to end. *evil laugh*

Havoc walks to the back of the SUV and pulls out a sledge hammer wrapped in barbed wire he walks across the parking lot where you see Trevor Goodnight stepping out of his car Havoc smashes him in the back of the head with the barbed wire wrapped sledge hammer busting the back of Trevor's head wide open

Havoc: Tisk Tisk look who it is the GM who thought he could be successful with out me.

Havoc picks Trevor up and throws him into the open car door and the door snaps off the car, Havoc picks Trevor up again and throws him through the windshield of Trevor's car Trevor's back is all so bleeding

Havoc: I am going to end you and take this place over.

Havoc pulls a table out of the back of his SUV he sets the table up then grabs a sack of tacks out of his SUV and pours them all over the table he then gets a lighter and gas he soaks the table in gas and sets it on fire

Havoc: The darkness of hell is calling your name.

Havoc Maker grabs the Trevors's head putting it under his arm, and lifts him up in a vertical position
falling down, driving Trevor's head first performing a mortal Darkness Calls!!

Havoc: *Sadistic laugh* The end is here and a new age has arrived.

EMTs rush in to put the fire out and help Trevor, Havoc Slowly walks away back to his SUV
Back to top Go down

Sent Straight to Hell
Page 1 of 1