World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

''Speculations,Circulations.. Truth.''

Go down 
AuthorMessage

''Speculations,Circulations.. Truth.'' Empty
PostSubject: ''Speculations,Circulations.. Truth.''   ''Speculations,Circulations.. Truth.'' I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:18 am

The Camera Shows The WNA Lockeroom, Almost Empty. Christiano Renegade is Shown Lifting Weights On The Couch Shirtless. His Sweat Suggests He Must've Been Working A While; Slowly, He Puts Down The 20kg Hand Weight. Exhaling, He Puts His Hand Behind His back Closing His Eyes In Peacefulness. Exhausted, He Reaches For His Drink Bottle Lifting It to See How Much Was Left In it, To His Misery, Pratically None Was Left Inside, Throwing the Bottle Next To Him He Turns His Head, Closing His Eyes Painfully. A Soft Combination Of Three Knocks Are Herd originating From The Door, Christiano's Head Immediately Liftens.. Curiously, He Slowly Approaches The Door, Opening It Nicely. Behind it, Rosie Angel, Is Seen Smiling Blushingly, In A Pre-Mediated Fashion, She Opened He Mouth, Is Iff It Was Scripted.

Rosie Angel: Hey Again, Um.. I was Wondering if I Could Come In Please?

Christiano Immediately Stands Aside, Waving Her To Come in. Rosa, Slyly Approaches Renegade In A Fashion Unreconisably Similar.

Christiano Renegade: I Suppose Your Here For Another Interveiw? haha, Sure. Fire Away.

Angel Extends Her Hand Around Renegades Head Pulling Him Close, The Camera Shows Them Face To Face.

Rosie Angel: First Question, I Understand That This Could Be A Shock To You,Considering You've Only Just Come Here Last Week... But . I Want you... Please?

Bret Benjamin: Is She....
Michael Buban: She Can't Be, Not Rosie!

With that, Rosa Kisses Him, As The Camera Fades..
Back to top Go down

''Speculations,Circulations.. Truth.''
Page 1 of 1