World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

The truth about Pate97

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pate97
Jobber

The truth about Pate97 Empty
PostSubject: The truth about Pate97   The truth about Pate97 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:12 am

name: pate97
build: Strength
level:5
height: 6'4''
weight: 394
heel/face:heel
hometown: Las Vegas, Nevada
favorite match:Hell in a cell
nickname: Bloody Hell, Clowny Antics
Costume: Big red clown shoes, Bloody clown mask, big fluffy orange hair, Oversized green t-shirt with 5 yellow buttons. Underneath a bullet proof vest, and big bulk sized shagggy pants. Small rainbow hat
Alliances: Mr.taker, Neo
Favorite weapon: Big Hand glove filled with metal

Bio: Born in the circus. My dad had left me and my mom had got hit by a car. The circus people raised me as my own. As soon as i was old enough, I joined the wrestling team. I lifted weights day and night. I slept 3 hours each night 12 hours lifting weights, 5 hours preforming at the circus and 4 hours practicing for my clown gig. Then I discovered the 2 things important to me. Were being a clown, and wrestling. After my time in jail for brutal assualt, i had joined a cult who taught me the truth about everyone's lies. No one was telling the truth to me. THe future had led me to now. Now i had joined the WWS i spend all my issues in the ring. Winning it? NO, DESTROYING IT.
Back to top Go down

The truth about Pate97
Page 1 of 1