World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Dark Lords New Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fyrst Ayd
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
Fyrst Ayd

Dark Lords New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Dark Lords New Beginning   Dark Lords New Beginning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:15 am

Fyrst Ayd music plays and he comes out with a mic in his hand angry.It looks like he has something on his mind. He enters the ring and just stands there for a minute looking at the crowd. He puts the mic to his mouth and begins to speak

Fyrst Ayd:Trevor, I don't care if your the GM of WWS. You just put a big target on your forehead.You cost me and my partner a chance of winning the Battle Royal and your gonna pay for that. You cost one of the Dark Lord members his title, but trust me though Havoc Maker will and I mean will get his title back weather you like it or not. Some say the dark lords are over...HA!It just begun baby.

Crowd chants Dark Lords over and over again

Fyrst Ayd:Havoc I know you have to be pissed ,but believe me when I say the Dark Lords will not stop until that title is back where it belongs. Around the waist of Havoc and in the Dark Lords.

Crowd cheers Havoc Makers name

Fyrst Ayd:Were coming for you Trevor and whoever your hanging with. We will take them out one by one

Fyrst Ayd gets on the turnbuckle and tells the camera man to zoom in on him.

Fyrst Ayd:Oh it's real...It's damn real

Fyrst Ayd throws the mic and leaves the ring.
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker
United States Champion
United States Champion
Havoc Maker

Dark Lords New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lords New Beginning   Dark Lords New Beginning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:49 pm

Dude i gotta pay more attion i didnt know you where a DL lol
Back to top Go down

Dark Lords New Beginning
Page 1 of 1