World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

SNA's GM Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Havoc Maker
United States Champion
United States Champion
Havoc Maker

SNA's GM Interview Empty
PostSubject: SNA's GM Interview   SNA's GM Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:53 am

A sleek purple Lamborghini pulls in through the parking garage the car slides into a parking spot that say "general manager" the butter fly doors go up and Havoc Maker steps out of the driver side wearing ripped jeans, black leather coat with white T-shirt underneath and a black Indianapolis colts hat he has the WWS World Heavyweight Champion shit on his shoulder.

Ashley: Ummm Havoc you do know that is Trevor's spot right?

Havoc: You are wrong I am the GM of SNA now not Trevor, did you miss the draft?

Ashley: No I didn't but I just thought that you where partially in charge of SNA

Havoc: Well you where mistaken, here is an FYI for you Trevor is only what he is today because of me and I have WAY more experience then he will ever have.

Ashley: You sound very ungrateful and act like this should be your fed and Trevor should be working for you.

Havoc: He should be working for me.... The only reason this place is so successful is because of your WWS World Heavyweight Champion Havoc Maker

Havoc Maker walks through the door that enters the locker rooms
Back to top Go down

SNA's GM Interview
Page 1 of 1