World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

The Princess' First Interview

Go down 
+2
Trevor Goodnight
Yuni Berth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuni Berth
Jobber
Yuni Berth

The Princess' First Interview Empty
PostSubject: The Princess' First Interview   The Princess' First Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:54 am

♥The twin curly pigtailed female had been coming back from training very hard in the training ring that she had just came out of. She was walking down the backstage corridor with some sporty clothes on that were sweaty. She was breathing slowly whilst she was walking and had been thinking about getting a nice cold drink that would refresh her. She had a match going on soon, and she wanted to be prepared for the match.

Just as she was about to get to the vending machine which was in the corridor as well, Patrick Maltz caught her at the perfect time and wanted to speak with her. The camera man followed him as well for the interview. Yuni blinked and caught sight of the two before she would greet them with a gentle tone in her voice.♥

"Hello? Can I help you gentlemen?"

♥Patrick smiled back at the girl and held his microphone in his hand firmly in excitement. He heard about her and who she was related to, and wanted to interview her since he knew that a shroud of mystery was left from her when she was last seen backstage with the contract. How he liked this chance that he had on talking with her!♥

Patrick: Hello miss Berth. Mind if I interview you at all? Or are you busy, because I can see that you have been training?

"Oh, no problem at all. Sure. Go ahead boys."

♥And with that, the interview had begun and now Patrick was thinking of some questions to ask her. When he had thought of a question, he asked her the chosen question by him. He smiled in delight.♥

Patrick: So, what actually made you want to start wrestling? And why?

♥Yuni would smile with a soft chuckle, in which made Patrick blink with confusion from the reaction he got. He thought that she was laughing at him, but in fact... She was simply thinking of the words to explain why she wanted to do this! Her tone of voice sounded very proud and happy of her fathers achievement.♥

“My father is a professional and a very famous wrestler. I look up to him very much and I want to be successful like him. I was watching my father wrestling when he was in some serious matches, and I wanted to become like him. So yeah, that's why I wanted to be like him in a nutshell.”

♥Patrick grinned from the fact that she spoke clearly and he liked how she responded. Yuni would smile once more and nod to him before awaiting for another question to answer from him. He would then think for a moment before then speaking into the microphone.♥

Patrick: Okay, and how would you describe your personality in your own words?

“I'm friendly and kind with a lot of determination, with a happy lifestyle and enjoys friends and family's company. Doesn't like ill-mannered people, being in my mansion for too long and certainly likes to have fun. That sound good?”

Patrick: Thank you. People can know more about you now. Heh, and how about something about you? Like where you was born or something like that?

“Hmm, alright then. I'm from New York, I'm 16... Uh, the youngest sibling... Keen to make myself known on tele... I think that's it really.”

Patrick: So, I've got what I wanted to know, but is there anything you wanna say to the camera and audience watching this?

♥Her head nods when she heard him finish his question, and this made him point the mic to her mouth for her to speak. When she looked at the camera, she would then sigh and have a soft expression, as if she had missed something or was hoping for something... The sense of nervousness could be filled in the air by her expression and in her eyes, a very deep determination could be seen.♥

“I hope you're watching, father. I want to make you proud of me and I want to make the family proud of me. I will give it my absolute all.”

Last edited by Yuni Berth on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' First Interview   The Princess' First Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:56 am

It's really good, just one thing, lol. We don't really use the terms "face" and "heel," during promos because we want it to seem realistic...
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
Yuni Berth
Jobber
Yuni Berth

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' First Interview   The Princess' First Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:16 pm

Ah right, well I've changed it so that it describes her as a good person. Hope that stands out better. (:
Back to top Go down
TheSaberWolf
Jobber
TheSaberWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' First Interview   The Princess' First Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:26 am

I love you!
I mean nice RP *cough*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' First Interview   The Princess' First Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:35 am

OMG! Really guys. One girl and we all start getting erections... -_-
Back to top Go down
TheSaberWolf
Jobber
TheSaberWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' First Interview   The Princess' First Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:50 am

Lol Tommy!
Back to top Go down
Yuni Berth
Jobber
Yuni Berth

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' First Interview   The Princess' First Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:05 am

Alright, calm down boys. Let's not start any trouble...
Back to top Go down
Martinoheat
Jobber
Martinoheat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' First Interview   The Princess' First Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:39 pm

Good Rp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' First Interview   The Princess' First Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:11 pm

I Thought It Was Fine .
Best Rper. Very Happy

Pah *Cough Cough* Greaser Martino *Cough*
Razz
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' First Interview   The Princess' First Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:26 pm

Who said anything about erections? xD I don't even know her! But this is an awesome RP nonetheless. Tommy's jealous hqhq
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' First Interview   The Princess' First Interview I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:12 am

Quite a simple mathematical statement,

Yuni Berth>Tommy McGee & WWS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' First Interview   The Princess' First Interview I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:06 am

... You people DARE insult my wisdom and greatness?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' First Interview   The Princess' First Interview I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:05 am

Not John Morrisons'
Back to top Go down
The Super Grand Wolf
United States Champion
United States Champion
The Super Grand Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' First Interview   The Princess' First Interview I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:12 am

take this somewhere else

RP LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' First Interview   The Princess' First Interview I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:55 am

Don't lock an RP!
Back to top Go down
S.K
Jobber
S.K

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' First Interview   The Princess' First Interview I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:59 am

All of ya are just a bunch of Jack Wagons. Matter of Fact. you guys need to chill out and get off each other nuts......AND Tommy needs to Control his VGMs HA!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' First Interview   The Princess' First Interview I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:15 am

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Yuni Berth
Jobber
Yuni Berth

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' First Interview   The Princess' First Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:14 am

Thanks to all those who thought that this was good. I can understand people's opinions here and I know that not everyone is going to like my RP, but it's down to them. So I respect their opinions. But thank you again guys for the comments.

Now then, time to put this behind and let's try to forget all of this arguing. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' First Interview   The Princess' First Interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Princess' First Interview
Page 1 of 1