World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle

Go down 
5 posters

Who should win this Owning Battle?
The Bouncer
The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle I_vote_lcap70%The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
Madmike34455
The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle I_vote_lcap30%The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle Empty
PostSubject: The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle   The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:58 am

Alright, first off, if you didn't join this fed to see a bunch of insults thrown, or you have a bad sense of humor, or are easily offended, please stop reading. I like to have a little fun, and some people may think my definition of fun isn't fun at all. But whatever, anyway.

MadMike34455 vs The Bouncer

Here are the rules:

1.) You can only have two posts. If you post more than twice on this topic, BEFORE it's judged, you're automatically disqualified.

2.) Nobody else in this forum can post during this battle. Once the battle is over, everyone can comment. Until then, shut up.

3.) Either one of you can post first, but you can't post twice in a row.

Example, say MadMike starts it, he'll have his insult, then Bouncer retaliates. Then MadMike goes again, and Bouncer finishes it.

I'll be the judge of this competition, and after the battle is over, I'll be judging it on this criteria:

1.) Funniness - your ability to make me laugh.

2.) Punctuation, Grammar, Spelling, etc. It makes it a helluva lot easier to read.

3.) Sentence Structure - Make sure your sentences make sense.

4.) Insults - Don't Google insults please. I can usually tell if you did.

Alright, with that said, let the battle begin!!!

Btw, you don't HAVE to type a long insult, but it'd be better if you typed a fairly long one.

Last edited by Trevor Goodnight on Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
madmike34455
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
madmike34455

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle   The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:29 am

Wow The Bitch. According to the rules I already win. Your hand writing is so bad that your typing is messy. A mentally challenged three year old could spell better than you. You can't count so you will get disqualified anyway, but I will own you anyway. John Morrison can talk better than you can.

You suck dick so much your only 25% water, and 50% cum. Your so stupid even your fathers hate you. Your such an untalented idiot your husband hates you. You are so bad at everything, even when you are fucking your husband he hates you. Jewish people are better then you are. Beat that The Bitch.
Back to top Go down
GM The Bouncer
Royal Rumble Winner
Royal Rumble Winner
GM The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle   The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:45 am

Hey, it is Drowning Jews' brother! They both have some random hatred for jews!!

Anyways, ever since day 1, Mike has treated me like I killed his whole family, but c'mon we all know what really happened. He raped them and threw them in a ditch (except for his terrorist brothers). You have given head to alot of guys....

ALOT OF GUYS...

A FUCKING SHIT LOAD OF GUYS!! You have SOOOOO much that the sperm has LITERALLY gotten to your head that it makes you even more retarded. SOOOO MUCH that you sweat it out (but for some odd reason put it in a cup and drink it :shock: ).

But hey, I give you credit. YOU ARE FAMOUS!! You are the 1st male to have a period (I guess that's why they call you MadMike)!! Actually instead of a time of the month, you have a time of the hour because, DAMN YOU ARE ALWAYS PISSY!!! LIKE SOMEONE GOT A SPIKEY DILDO, SHOVED IT UP YOUR ASS, TWISTED IT....

ah shit Drowning Jews already did it, and, well I am sorry man, it got stuck INSIDE YOU!!!! I give you my sympathy. I do suggest you move on to women though, your ass has been through so much!! But you just won't listen. WHAT IS IT ABOUT DICKS THAT SATISFIES YOU SO MUCH? LIKE WTF???? ARE YOU GONNA START A NEW BRANCH OF SCIENCE CALLED DICKOLOGY? ARE YOU GONNA START A NEW SPORT CALLED CATCH THE COCK??? Or are you just gonna be giving blowjobs for the rest of your life (which we all know your few brain cells can barely handle).

And I will end this post will a nice classic "GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!", so here it is:

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!
Back to top Go down
madmike34455
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
madmike34455

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle   The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:57 am

You know bitch, your just jealous that I can have sex. Your so fucking fat everytime you try to do it, you suffacate the other guy. I mean seriously. Your fatter than 6 Big Daddy Vs, 1 old Big show, and 9 FUCKING KAYLEIGH K.S! You know how the WWE ring broke ONCE? You break it by putting a toe on it. Your so inexperienced you don't even know what head IS! You just act all gay and say I give it to men. Well, your so gay, your gayer than Justin Bieber and Adam Lambert combined. Your so stupid you think Randy Orton getting Kennedy fired was a BAD thing.

Thats just so stupid I don't even know how you can breathe. You talk about hating jews? Who the fuck is a jew? YOU! Your such a damn jew that you hate jews. You are so gay you hate yourself. No one has ever liked you, because before they even said hello, you got on one knee and begged to suck him off. Even when they said no you sucked them anyway. So as DX says...

SUCK IT!
Back to top Go down
GM The Bouncer
Royal Rumble Winner
Royal Rumble Winner
GM The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle   The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:56 am

I DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO START BASHING YOU!!! First off, lol do you think quoting D-X will help you? SEE YOU ARE RETARDED! You think I am fat? You have caused a shit load of problems. You cause the Earthquake in Haiti by running, you caused hurricane Katrina by stepping in the ocean, actually you cause all hurricanes by doing that. Like whenever there is a hurricane I think "Ah damn, when will MadMike learn not to step in the water that is not in another planet....
galaxy.....
ummm wait nevermind. When will he learn to NEVER step in the water?" LIKE HOLY SHIT!! YOU HAVE MORE ROLLS THAN A THANKSGIVING DINNER!!!!

Also you made me laugh, I give you credit. I never said I was a jew, and let's pretend I was. If I was a jew why would I hate jews? And how can someone be more jewish than another?

Then you say that I am gay and that shit. Well let me put it this way, you are gayer than me. That doesn't say much, but let me put it this way. You are gayer than Justin Bieber, Freddie Mercury, Michael Jackson, George Michael, Havoc Maker, Liberace, John Wena, & Drowning Jews. You are fruitier than an apple, banana (which you for some reason have a weird love for), and orange combined. You are so faggy, that I cannot even explain how faggy you are.

Then you bring up Orton (who got Kennedy fired) and Kennedy out of nowhere. What I am thinking is "Was that suppose to help you?". LIKE WTF? WHAT ARE YOU? STUPID? WERE YOU DROPPED ON YOUR HEAD, ah wait you were. Sorry if that was personal. I am thankful that my parents were drunk when they were holding me. Wait a second. Drunk parent. I FINALLY GET IT!! YOU MOTHER WAS DRINKING BEER WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH YOU!! But we all know that you wouldn't drink milk when you were a kid. You started sucking cock at a really young age, so it became a bad habit for when you are older. You just cannot keep your mouth away from dicks. Like hell, before your father died you cut his dick off to keep as like a trophy or something (Not even ashes. That is just messed up man. Taking a dead guy's dick?).

Then we are all wondering the same thing. What is your obsession with necrophilia? No live person would take you so you move on to the dead? It is like you were put in this world to show people that they are lucky that they aren't you. HEY I FOUND IT OUT!!! That is your life's purpose! It is to make everone else (INCLUDING JOHN WENA) feel better about themselves.

There is also something else I am wondering. When you were young, you would suck dicks right? Ah nevermind nobody cares what you have to say. Anyways, you would suck alot of cock, but never choked on 1. Me personally, I am straight so I am not into that stuff, but you have been a fucking pro since like birth. I love the vagina, so I don't know how easy or hard, nor do I want to find out.

Then we are also wondering about how you live off of what you eat: Sperm Soup, Bananas, CuCUMbers, Donkey Dick, and Balls from a Dead Body. HOW DO YOU LIVE OFF OF THAT? DOES YOUR BODY NEED THAT? YOUR KILLING YOURSELF!! HOLY SHIT YOU ARE EMO!!! HALIE'S BROTHER IS HERE. Watch out Havoc Maker might want to have sex with you. Ah crap why am I bothering? You would just let him. So here is what we know about your family.

Siblings: "Adolf" Drowning Jews (alive and still putting jews in the ocean), Halie (alive), & the terrorists that hijacked the planes on 9/11.

Parents: Dead. You raped them, killed them, cut your father's dick off, and threw them in a ditch.

Cousins: Raped and thrown in a ditch.

Aunts: Raped and thrown in a ditch.

Uncle: Sexually abusive. He would spank you every Sunday, so you kept him alive, but if he wouldn't let you suck his dick, you would kill him.

Grandparents: Raped and chained up so you could rape them more.

Your life is mesed up. You need help. I am not saying that to insult you. But you really do need help. You have the worst life ever. I would kill myself if I were you (but you are emo). This is how you looked when you were born:

:cherry:

Ah crap sorry, you looked more retarded than that. Here are some expressions you make as responses to some stuff.

"What is 2+2?"
:scratch:

"Wanna suck my dick?"
Razz or Surprised

"Mike, I am sorry for jizzing all over your eye."
:pirat:

"Here is a vagina!"
:affraid:

Hey, Mike does it better (because he is not acting when he makes those expressions). There are more, but I think I overdid that part.

Now MadMike, go to a doctor. Get your head checked. Then get head surgery to get the sperm out. Then replace your brain with grass (because you would probably be smarter than you are now). And when that happens, well that won't happen so nevermind. But God wouldn't want you to do it, he made you the way you are for a reason. And that reason is, well I said it already but I will again....
the reason you are here is to make everyone else feel better about themself. Now Mike, GO FUCK YOURSELF, KID!!! GO JACK OFF TO YOUR CARTOON NETWORK COMICS!!!!

And I will end this comment with a nice classic "YOU ARE A DICKFACE!!"

MadMike,

YOU ARE A DICKFACE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle   The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:54 am

Guys! I said don't reply until it's judged. I won't DQ you MadMike, since DG posted it first. Anyway, looks like I'll be judging first.

Let's see, BOTH of your guys posts were best in the first round. You both had me laughing my ass off. I don't know what happened in the second round, maybe you used all your good insults in the first? I'm not sure.

Anyway, I'll judge you both:

MadMike34455

+/- Funniness.
+ Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation.
+ Attempt.

The Bouncer

+ Funniness.
+/- Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation.
+ Attempt.

Alright, based on the first posts alone, MadMike would have won. I almost spit out my Propel water laughing my ass off. Bouncer's post was also funny. However, as I've mentioned, you BOTH let up in the second part... But the winner (in my opinion) is:

The Bouncer!!!

Sorry MadMike, your first post was hilarious, but overall Bouncer's posts were funnier. Nothing personal, I just hated your second post. The part about Kennedy was funny, but other than that, nothing special really. Congrats TB, but you didn't win yet. Let's see what Havoc Maker says.
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker
United States Champion
United States Champion
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle   The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:05 am

Well The Bitch was good in his first post BUT his second post was WAY to long plus him makin fun of a judge (me) is very tacky so he lost alot of points

madmike gets a TON of points for say "You are gayer then Justin Bieber and Adam Lambert combined" that was just genius, Madmike all so get points for saying The Bitches fake wifes are really husbands.

So my vote is for....... MadMike

and thats the bottom line
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle   The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:35 am

Poll posted.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle   The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:34 am

The Bouncer wins this Owning Battle with a score of 7-3.

Congrats.
Back to top Go down
drowning god
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
drowning god

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle   The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:18 am

sry trevor i thougt i can post my opinion after the two have postet two times!
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle   The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:27 am

Well you can now. Just not until it is judged. It's okay though.
Back to top Go down
GM The Bouncer
Royal Rumble Winner
Royal Rumble Winner
GM The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle   The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:47 am

i just wanna say, HA FUCKER! I WON BITCH

u may think i am directing this message at madmike, but i am directing it at havoc maker

madmike, i do not hate u. u r ok.

HAVOC MAKER UR A PRICK. THE ONLY REASON Y U WANTED TO JUDGE IS SO THAT I HAVE A CHANCE AT LOSING. BUT U KNOW WAT? U R JUST A FUCKING PRICK. I DUNNO WTF HAS GOTTEN INTO U THE PAST WEEK, BUT TO BE HONEST, I DONT GIVE A SHIT! AND WTF? MY POST IS LONG SO THAT IS BAD? I AM SORRY THAT IT IS REALLY HARD FOR U TO READ. BUT HOLY FUCKING SHIT, U HAVE TO BE A DICKFACE TO ME EVERY TIME WE INTERACT. CF AT LEAST HAD IT FAIR (if he wouldve chosen mike fairly, i would still say the same), BUT U WERE JUST BIAS ON THIS VOTE. SO U KNOW WAT, U R NOT MY BRO, U R NOT A DARK LORD, BUT U R THE BIGGEST QUEER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.

btw i am retiring from WWS owning battles with a 1-0 record Very Happy

once again, mike, i am not trying to throw this battle in ur face, i am throwing it in havoc' s face
Back to top Go down
drowning god
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
drowning god

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle   The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:52 am

after wthe season ends we should choose the best
heel
face
tweener (if we have)
and the battleking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle   The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:52 am

Damn, I hoped to see Bouncer vs Goodnight headlining OwnaMania 1... aww... XD
Back to top Go down
GM The Bouncer
Royal Rumble Winner
Royal Rumble Winner
GM The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle   The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:57 am

im sure that would be a draw Razz
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle   The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:14 am

Razz Not after that RP. Because I pwned that referee. xD
Back to top Go down
GM The Bouncer
Royal Rumble Winner
Royal Rumble Winner
GM The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle   The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:29 am

well u r a res, so it would end in draw. but i can make u tap out in this competition Razz

but i kicked mike's ass so hard that i injured my foot, so i have to retire Razz
Back to top Go down
madmike34455
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
madmike34455

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle   The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:13 am

its still stuck in there xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle   The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bouncer vs MadMike34455 Owning Battle
Page 1 of 1