World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Kurt Cobain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

Kurt Cobain Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Cobain   Kurt Cobain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:32 am

1.) Kurt had 3 times the lethal dose of heroin (225 mgs) in his blood system. Medical experts say such an amount will leave you incapacitated and cause you to lapse into a coma within seconds, if not kill you instantly. Kurt could not have done this, neatly put away all his belongings, roll down his sleeves and been able to pick up a shotgun to shoot himself.

2.) According to the police reports, there were NO fingerprints on the shotgun, on the pen found with the "suicide" note, or the box of shotgun shells found beside Kurt. This indicates the crime scene was "swept" clean before the body was discovered.

3.) There is evidence that circumstances were manipulated to prevent Kurt from using his own car and gaining access to his own money in the days leading up to his death. Someone also attempted to use his credit card up until the morning of April 8th. Medical examiners determined Cobain had died on April 5th.

4.) Courtney Love was facing a divorce. There is documented proof, including her own voice on recordings, that indicates Kurt wanted out of the marriage, out of the music industry, and possibly full custody of their daughter Frances. Dave Grohl confirmed that Nirvana were about to break up at the time. Courtney's father claims Kurt was going to divorce her on adultery charges. Cobain also took steps to write her out of his will.

5.) Eldon Hoke, singer of a band called the Mentors, claimed he was offered $50,000 by Courtney to kill Kurt in December 1993. On March 6, 1996, Hoke was administered a polygraph test by Dr. Edward Gelb, who is one of the country's leading polygraph experts and teaches the advanced polygraph course for the FBI. Hoke passed a lie detector test with 99.7% certainty that he was telling the truth.

6.) Kurt said he wasn't suicidal to many people in the weeks prior to his death, including the Seattle police, a doctor that treated him in Rome, the people at the Exodus rehab center in LA, his lawyer, and many friends, including his best friend Dylan Carlson who bought him the shotgun on March 30th. Kurt told Dylan he was afraid of intruders at the house.

7.) Cobain's friends say the only person who started telling the media he was suicidal, after he died, was Courtney Love. This goes against everything Kurt himself told people in the weeks leading up to his death. The media decides to go with Courtney's story with no questions asked.

8.) These are just a few of the reasons many around the world are wondering just what really happened that first week of April 1994. This information has since been the subject of books, films, television, radio shows, and many articles in recent years. Major media outlets like VH1 and programs such as Unsolved Mysteries have run stories about this.

Spoiler:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck you Courtney Love. The facts are there. I think the Kurt Cobain "suicide" case should be re-opened. Just thought I'd post this, since you know, Kurt Cobain is my wrestler's picture. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
caio2201
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
caio2201

Kurt Cobain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Cobain   Kurt Cobain I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:41 am

good one =P cobain was the best

but i dont think this is how it happened...
i know this story it has been a long time... and i never heard of these parts where no one said he was suicidal, in fact i have heard many times from the mouth of Dave Grohl, and he was the less stoned of the goup ussually so... i trust his word...

i heard the story about the adultery, but even with him being famous, everyone i know thinks that he would lose the trial... come on, which judgen in the world would give full custody to a father like Kurt cobain?? lets be real, even he being a hell of a rockstar, that is exactly the opposite of a good parent...

im sorry, but i really dont think he has been assasinated, if you start looking for "evidences" like the ones you found you could convince yourself the man hasnt gone to the moon yet, and that paul maccartney died in a tour with the beatles and the opne who is there is just a clone, but i dont think any of these is truth...
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

Kurt Cobain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Cobain   Kurt Cobain I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:56 am

Well the facts really make it hard to believe he committed suicide.

I mean, I doubt it was a coincidence that someone tried to use his credit card just days before he was found dead.
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Kurt Cobain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Cobain   Kurt Cobain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurt Cobain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: