World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

NXT Season 2

Go down 
2 posters

Who will win NXT season 2?
1.) Alex Riley
NXT Season 2 I_vote_lcap14%NXT Season 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
2.) Kaval
NXT Season 2 I_vote_lcap86%NXT Season 2 I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
3.) Michael McGillicutty
NXT Season 2 I_vote_lcap0%NXT Season 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

NXT Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: NXT Season 2   NXT Season 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:46 am

This is a no-brainer if you actually have a brain. If you judge by wrestling skills, it's obvious you're voting for "The World Warrior" Kaval.

Let's do a run-down on this season of NXT. Although I admit it's very biased, this is what I think on all 8 contestants.

#8.) Titus O'Neil - I really don't know why this man was eliminated first honestly. He was green in the ring, yeah, but he can at least talk on the mic. I was at the first NXT Elimination live, and everybody already knew he'd be the first to go. He was put on NXT to put the other stars over. (Yes, like Michael Tarver.) He should have at least got sixth. His speech when he was eliminated was very good. His catchphrase however, "Make it a win..." is really stupid.

#7.) Eli Cottonwood - Terrible wrestler. Terrible mic-worker. What can this guy do? Well, he can make Great Khali look good, I'll give him that. I was pretty mad when I found out Morrison would be partnered with this waste of air. Especially when I heard his name "Cottonwood". Who came up with that name? Seriously. Although it does make it easy to insult this piece of shit. "Eli Rottenwood"... Plain and simple, Morrison was the BEST pro, and Rottenwood was the WORST rookie.

#6.) Lucky Cannon - In my opinion, and some will probably disagree, but this guy sucks. He should have been the second one eliminated. When I first seen him, I said to myself, this guy's going to be huge. Just basing off looks, he looks like a WWE Superstar. Then I saw his promos that were supposed to make you feel sorry for him. They did make me feel sorry for him, but for the wrong reasons. I felt bad for the guy, because he was getting booed, and he was obviously a face. His elimination-promo wasn't bad, but it was too little too late.

#5.) Percy Watson - Admittedly, I'm a fan of Mr. Watson. He was hilarious at first, and I thought he was portraying a gay character, but he's just very flamboyant. His character did get stale over the course of the season, I'll say that, but he's still funny. His faces are priceless, and he's not bad in the ring. I like his mic work a lot, although he stutters a lot, I think that's just part of his gimmick honestly though. When he had his own talk show, and started a fight with MVP, I expected a heel turn. But I guess that didn't happen, now did it?

#4.) Husky Harris - The first few weeks, I didn't like him. I thought he'd be third to go, after Rottenwood and O'Neil. However, he impressed me as he progressed. He is very talented for, how can I put this... a fatass. He reminds me a lot of Dusty Rhodes, or even Samoa Joe. Weird that I bring up Dusty, because his pro is none other than Dusty's own son, Cody Rhodes. This pairing is genius, and it gets both of them over very well. Husky has a bright future in WWE, methinks.

#3.) Alex Riley - I'm not a big fan of Alex Riley. I'm very biased on this one, but I absolutely hate The Miz. Miz is taking Morrison's well-deserved push. Why? Because of his mic-skills. It's ridiculous. Alright, back on topic, Alex Riley is very good on the microphone, and that's good. However, he's a mirror image of The Miz, and just like "Mr. Awesome", he can't wrestle for shit. Fuck you, Riley. If it was up to me, Daniel Bryan would have kicked your ass back to FCW already.

#2.) Michael McGillicutty - I'm definitely a McGillibuddy. This guy is a total package. He has the look, the charisma, the wrestling skills, and a great pro. Honestly, for 90% of the season, McGillicutty was my favorite. He reminds me very much of Chris Benoit. Forget the shit Benoit did, just admire him for who he was as a wrestler. He was ruthless aggression (or Toothless Aggression Razz) and that's exactly what McGillicutty is. I wish he called himself "Joe Hennig" or even "Joe Perfect" instead of this shitty name, but whatever. I like McGillicutty, and he's very talented. He should get second.

#1.) Kaval - I don't even have to explain this. If you're over the age of 11, and pick anybody besides for Kaval, get your head checked bro.

Here's my rankings of Season 2.

#8.) Eli Cottonwood
#7.) Lucky Cannon
#6.) Titus O'Neil
#5.) Alex Riley
#4.) Percy Watson
#3.) Husky Harris
#2.) Michael McGillicutty
#1.) Kaval

Btw, Season 1 was WAAAAAAAAAY better than Season 2.

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Kaval
3. Justin Gabriel
4. Michael McGillicutty
5. Michael Tarver
6. David Otunga
7. Wade Barrett
8. Husky Harris
9. Percy Watson
10. Skip Sheffield
11. Darren Young
12. Alex Riley
13. Titus O'Neil
14. Lucky Cannon
15. Heath Slater
16. Eli Cottonwood

NXT Season 1 - Gold

NXT Season 2 - Lime

Vote on the poll and comment ;D
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
GM The Bouncer
Royal Rumble Winner
Royal Rumble Winner
GM The Bouncer

NXT Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 2   NXT Season 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:48 pm

ALEX RILEY FTW

this is in no specific order

tbh i only wanted eli to win because morrison was his pro. other than that. he was mediocre in the ring. AND WTF, MUSTACHE????

husky, he became my favorite nxt season 2 rookie (in a tie with titus). his mic skills were great, and the person he reminded me of was umaga. but i was pissed wen he left. he should have at least made it to the top 3. and i hated his exit

people say that swagger always has the same expres​sion(which he doesnt). kaval is a perfect example of same expression. his in ring skills are great btw. the reason why i dont want him to win, is pretty much because he should have been in wwe before nxt season 2. he should not be a rookie. he should already be a star. but i am surprised he hasnt been sued Razz

titus, the best rookie (tied with husky) was the 1st eliminated. he had 3 matches, and jobbed in all of them. they gave him a GREAT pro (Zack Ryder). we didnt see enough of him. they had the 1st elimination in like 4 weeks into the season. that sucks. they had alot of pauses in between the eliminations. i like season 1 better where they had eliminations each week after the 1st. i just didnt like how they had 3 people go on the 1st elimination in season 1. titus' speech was great.

alex riley is pretty much a rookie miz. i do not blame him. i think the creative just chose the gimmick, because the gimmick SUCKS. like miz's gimmick is good, but we don't need 2 of it. by the way, chick magnet miz>awesome miz. i agree that morrison deserves the push ALOT more than miz. but at least edge, orton (who got kennedy fired), and jericho didnt win the mitb. i wouldnt want a regular to win. i would have rather had morrison or bourne win it. anyways, this guy's mic skills are great. but remember, mic skills>ring ability in vince's eyes. i say ability>mic skills, but the m.skills are important. alex riley has LOTS of it. they should have made his pro zack ryder.

lucky cannon. i found him entertaining on the mic. OK in the ring. i thought there would be another heath slater. this guy was just there to job. i dont know why. he had alot of potential. he should have lasted longer than MM (who should have been gone 1st). well what do you expect? a jobber pro=a rookie that will be eliminated quickly. like look at the 1st 3 rookies eliminated. now look at their pros. THEY ARE ALL JOBBERS. sure the pros are badass and talented, but they are still jobbers.

michael mcgillicutty. WTF? IS HE BEAULAH'S BROTHER??? anyways, his pairing with kofi is just genious. the worst rookie with the worst pro. i hate MM, but he will unfortunately win.

percy was great on the mic. he just gets stale after a while, which is prob why wwe decided to get rid of him (yea like the fan's vote really matter).

full nxt rankings (if you dont know which season they r from u r stupid)

16. michael mcgillicutty (the rest of the rookies are good. this is the only one i hate)
15. percy watson
14. lucky cannon
13. alex riley
12. eli cottonwood
11. heath slater
10. justin gabriel
9. kaval
8.darren young
7. david otunga
6. wade barrett
5. daniel bryan
4. titus o neill
4. husky harris
2. michael tarver
1. skip sheffield

btw, i put two fours because i cant decide who is better.
Back to top Go down
GM The Bouncer
Royal Rumble Winner
Royal Rumble Winner
GM The Bouncer

NXT Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 2   NXT Season 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:46 pm

kaval sucks. he has now gone down to #14 because of him being immature in his promo with cody rhodes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NXT Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 2   NXT Season 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NXT Season 2
Page 1 of 1