World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Problem with the forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GM The Bouncer
Royal Rumble Winner
Royal Rumble Winner
GM The Bouncer

Problem with the forum Empty
PostSubject: Problem with the forum   Problem with the forum I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:33 am

I don't know if everyone has this problem, but when I post on a topic, the forum automatically makes me start watching it (which means that i get emails whenever someone replies to the topic until i stop watching the topics, which i forget). im sure others have this problem. i dont know if you can fix it, but i hope it can be fixed. i hate to have like 30 emails because people posted from the counting game or something.
Back to top Go down
caio2201
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
caio2201

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the forum   Problem with the forum I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:15 am

just go to profile>preferences
Back to top Go down
GM The Bouncer
Royal Rumble Winner
Royal Rumble Winner
GM The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the forum   Problem with the forum I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:48 am

DAMN!! THANK YOU!!
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the forum   Problem with the forum I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:02 am

It happens to me, too.

Luckily, I don't check my emails anyway. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the forum   Problem with the forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with the forum
Page 1 of 1