World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

Old Friends?!?!?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Havoc Maker
United States Champion
United States Champion
Havoc Maker

Old Friends?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Old Friends?!?!?!   Old Friends?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:10 am

Trevor is seen sitting in a leather chair behind his desk suddenly lights go out for about a minute the lights flicker and finally come back on and Havoc Maker is standing infront of Trevor's desk wearing a black trench coat.

Havoc: Trevor i'm glad you have decided to bring me to your new fed. Good to be in my bros fed. Since we are the only to Dark Lord members here I guess we are now the Dark Lords V2. Well since this place is new and I am a former champ I think i deserve to be your first Heavy Weight title holder, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

Old Friends?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends?!?!?!   Old Friends?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:19 am

Trevor Goodnight smiles at his ex-partner, and one of his mentors throughout his career.

Trevor Goodnight: Havoc! It's great to see you. A familar face. Just what I need. With all this chaos and all these new guys, it's nice to see someone I know. And yeah, you're right, we should call ourselves Dark Lords V2, or 2.0, whatever. However, it can't just be us two! Maybe we should do some recruiting...
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
Havoc Maker
United States Champion
United States Champion
Havoc Maker

Old Friends?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends?!?!?!   Old Friends?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:24 am

Havoc shakes his head in agreement

Havoc: I agree so tonight I say we watch the matches and do some scouting. I mean hell we could be better then the original DLs. But onto the title do you have any ideas for it?
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

Old Friends?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends?!?!?!   Old Friends?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:27 am

Trevor Goodnight: That means everybody better step up their game tonight if they want a spot in the newly-formed Dark Lords. And, maybe I can book you in a title match tonight. Every title is on the line tonight, so there's a pretty good chance of you being in one of them.
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
Havoc Maker
United States Champion
United States Champion
Havoc Maker

Old Friends?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends?!?!?!   Old Friends?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:30 am

Havoc: Well Trevor I like that I would be honored to give one of your new titles a start. And about the DLs you got that right everybody better be on there toes and show us just how hardcore they are.

Havoc starts to walk out but stops

Havoc: OH wait I forgot to give you this.

Havoc hands Trevor a bottle of jack and walks out of the room.
Back to top Go down
GM The Bouncer
Royal Rumble Winner
Royal Rumble Winner
GM The Bouncer

Old Friends?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends?!?!?!   Old Friends?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:37 am

ooc: WHAT THE FUCK MAN? I ROLE PLAY HERE AND YOU DELETE IT? IT WOULD HAVE MADE THE SHOW OVERSELL, EVEN THOUGH RPS DONT AFFECT TICKET SALES. MY RPS WOULDVE BEEN GODLY.

btw I love vaginas XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Friends?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends?!?!?!   Old Friends?!?!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Friends?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1