World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

THIS IS MY GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! IMPORTANT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roamer
Jobber
Roamer

THIS IS MY GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: THIS IS MY GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! IMPORTANT   THIS IS MY GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:33 am

Hello everyone...Roamer here again :face: . I just wanted to say, this is a new fed...so since this is a new fed, we need to treat the atmosphere as such. By that I mean in rping. I love the fact that people are rping (it turns me on so much trust me) but remember that we dont know YOU. By this...I mean we have no idea who your characters are, so just coming out and talking in an rp isnt enough. Explain your character, his features, personality, attire, body type, height, walk, facial expressions, wrestling song, pyro if any. Let US see what your character looks like and put the image in our heads. Remember, this is a SHOW so others will be watching. The more detail, the better. And in show, expect surprises, dont get mad. Everything doesnt have to go as planned. Say if you get attacked by someone and you have no idea it will happen, dont get mad, it's just another opportunity for a storyline. OH and this is a big one. Outside of AIRED shows, just attacking someone without them knowing is Godmoding and is not allowed. You cannot take control of another character without them knowing, unless its a GM or a surprise in show. If you do do this tell them and let them edit it as they please, but people, including myself dont really care for others just beating characters down at anytime. Well thats all from me for now. Lets take this fed to the top mates. The Enlightened One has spoken.

-Roamer ☀
Back to top Go down
Neo
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar
Neo

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! IMPORTANT   THIS IS MY GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:09 am

i introduced my wrestler roamer
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Jobber
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! IMPORTANT   THIS IS MY GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:53 am

lol oook??? it wasnt to a specofic Person. Basically to the whole fed haha, but good jod :face:
Back to top Go down
GM The Bouncer
Royal Rumble Winner
Royal Rumble Winner
GM The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! IMPORTANT   THIS IS MY GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:38 am

k you r creepy. people rping turns you on?
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! IMPORTANT   THIS IS MY GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:06 am

L.M.F.A.O.
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
Roamer
Jobber
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! IMPORTANT   THIS IS MY GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:14 am

lol...jk jk... :oops: ...or maybe not :face: :shock:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! IMPORTANT   THIS IS MY GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! IMPORTANT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS IS MY GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! IMPORTANT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: