World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

A Speech of Enlightenment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roamer
Jobber
Roamer

A Speech of Enlightenment Empty
PostSubject: A Speech of Enlightenment   A Speech of Enlightenment I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:17 am

*The lights in the arena begin to flash on and off in the arena at a constant speed for about five minutes. They then settle on a dim gold and silver which only light the arena dimly. The fans stare in amazement at the beauty as an unknown wrestlers video begins to play on the titantron as well as the song "Clocks" by Coldplay.*

*Sparks of gold and silver shoot from the stage and the top of the arena as the Unknown wrestler steps into them. His hair is pure white and his body can be seen muscular under his silver, dark gray, and gold snuggly fitting clothing. He stands at 5'9 not the biggest, but definantly radiant. His features are gentle yet sharp and his eyes center in between a glacial blue and icy white. He is wearing a cloak with a sword grasped to his side. It is sheathed, and all that can be seen are the ancient enscryptions on the sheath. He stops and looks at the crowd and smiles beginning to walk down the ramp. As he walks gold and silver flames begin to shoot lightly down the side of the ramp. When he gets to the ring he goes up the steps and gets in through the ropes. He raises the mic to his mouth as the crowd looks on and some cheer.*
-
???: Hello WWS. You may not know me, but here I had my first match just last season. I lost, but it was a hard fought battle that I tried my best in. I am not going to come out here like so many others do and tell you what I am going to reach, who I'm going to beat, and what I'm going to accomplish.
-
*The crowd cheers and the figures smile deepens as he paces the ring. As the cheering goes down he gets a more serious look as he looks to the crowd.*
-
???: For all of you who do not know...my name is Roamer. I was raised by the monks across seas, and I want to give this warning to all the other wrestlers in the back. For all of you back there, who think you are top dog, I implore you to not underestimate me. I may be small, but I have the heart of a god. And I wrestle not only for myself, not only for my people, but for.....
-
*He points at all of the fans as they erupt in cheers.*
-
Roamer: ....but I wrestle also for all of these fans here in the arena. As long as they support me, they have my everlasting loyalty. But to all of my fans I warn to you also. I am no pawn to be played as the pieces of a chess bored. If you betray me, I shall do the same without remorse.
-
*The crowd are sort of shocked at this last statement and don't seem to know how to react to it. For the most part they are quiet although a few cheers, boos, and claps can be heard among them.*
-
Roamer: But enough of that. For now my loyalty is yours so long as you shall have it. I wish the best wishes to all the wrestlers in the back tonight in there matches.
-
*Roamer heads to the ropes but then pauses before exiting. He stops and goes back to the center of the ring of which he previously stood.*
-
Roamer: Oh, and I know you wonder what a person trained of the monks is doing as a wrestler. Lets just say that the thoughts of my guardians and of myself are different in some ways. I am here to give you some REVOLUTION, Roamer style. I am enlightened, and I am here to fight. So begins the legacy of Roamer.
-
*At that Roamers music hits, the crowd bursts into cheers and chants, and the lights begin to flash once again but this time in the color of Roamers light. Roamer can then be seen his arms outstreched, head back, and feet together as he descends towards the top of the arena. The crowd is still cheering as Roamer disappears into the flashing lights above, a serine smile upon his face.*

(OOC: This is my second rp. Please post the first before this one)
Back to top Go down

A Speech of Enlightenment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: