World Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Society

The International fed is in Season 2. It is run by Trevor Goodnight and Tommy Mcgee!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
----------- Wednesday Night Antics (minor) airs Wednesdays at 23:55 TWG server time. Sunday Night Evolution (major) airs Sundays at 23:55 TWG server time. -----------
Path For Glory (WWS's second PPV) airs Sunday: December 5, 2010 at 23:55 TWG server time.

A Bright Forthcoming

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roamer
Jobber
Roamer

A Bright Forthcoming Empty
PostSubject: A Bright Forthcoming   A Bright Forthcoming I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:22 am

It is bright morning over the stadium as the sun shimmers among all the life. The tempurature is warm and the birds and animals around are chirping and scurrying around in delight. Among the streets the people walk with cheer on there faces. This is truly a beautiful day for all who walk among it. A figure is then seen hair pure white and his body muscular. He stands at 5'9 not the biggest, but definantly the most radiant among all the others. The people walking the street look at him as if he is an ancient jewel. His features are gentle yet sharp and his eyes center in between a glacial blue and icy white. He is wearing silver and dark gray which although less tranquil, glistens in the sunlight. He's walking towards the arena with a suitcase on his back and his other hand grasping an ancient enscripted sword given to him by his monk guardians. When he gets to the entrance he is told to halt by a big 6 foot 6 security guard standing in front of the door. Although he's big he's seems a little taken aback when the guy looks up at him a serine smile upon his face.
-
Security Guard: I'm sorry sir, but entrance is for staff only at this time. If your wishing to get a seat for the show you should come around six.
-
The man standing in front of him still smiling begans to speak. His voice is warm and welcoming but has a certain authority to it.
-
Figure: Oh no, I am staff. I'm one of the newly appointed wrestlers here.
-
The security guard looks at him and then at his hand clutched on his sword.
-
Security Guard: Sir I'm going to have to ask you to put your hands in the air.
-
The figure is taken aback and a frown comes on his face. Meanwhile another security guard walks up behind him and then over to the other security guard.
-
Security Guard 2: Are you having problems over here Hal.
-
The second security guard is older than the first about fifty something, but in perfect shape. His hair gray, his eyes the same, and there is a deep scare going down the left side of his mouth. He looks at the figure with wise knowing eyes and the figure returns his gaze.
-
Hal: Hey Wolfe. This guy here claims to be a wrestler here. A newbie. I think he just threatened me with that.
-
The figure keeps a calm elegant face, but his smile is now gone. He speaks in a more authoritive form now.
-
Figure: I am a new wrestler by the name of Roamer. I have been assigned here by your GM Kojo Styles, and no I will not hold my hands up nor am I threating you. I only wish to gain access so that I may get settled in. Trust me I do not need a weapon.
-
Hal looks angry at the last comment.
-
Hal: What are you trying to say. Do you think you can beat me little man?
-
Hal attempts to walk up on Roamer but Wolfe puts a hand in front of him while Roamer still has on his tranquil calm face obviously unphased by the guards sudden anger.
-
Wolfe: You know what Hal. I do remember the boss sayin something about this kid. You're supposed to be pretty good right?
-
Roamer looks at Wolfe with the same face and nods his head.
-
Roamer: Yes, that is what they tell me Wolfe. Although I have much to learn still.
-
Wolfe: Well then prove it...
-
Wolfe lets go of Hal who comes forward in a rush. Roamer's face then goes completely blank of all feeling as Hal comes near. Hal throws a massive punch and Roamer sidesteps moving behind Hal with incredible speed and tripping him. Hal then, with his own adrenaline, falls straight to the ground his head about to collide with the warm hard concrete. Right before his head collides with the ground Roamer with incredible speed sticks his foot out catching him under the chin preventing the collision. Hal looks up at him and Roamer smiles.
-
Roamer: You must be new right?
-
Wolfe begins to laugh as he lifts Hal off the ground. He nods his head to Roamer with a smirk.
-
Wolfe: Good Stuff!!! I'll be hoping to see more from you. Go ahead and go on through Roamer.
-
Roamer bows and nods his head a small smile on his face.
-
Roamer: May you two take care, and I hope to see the two of you again. Have fun Hal.
-
At that Roamer turns and heads in through the doors of the stadium. As he leaves Wolfe can be heard talking to Hal.
-
Wolfe: Now didnt I tell you to watch that temper?
-
Hal: I thought I could take him...
-
With that the camera fades out to black, showing Hal rubbing his chin as the shot zooms out.

Last edited by Roamer on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Jobber
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Forthcoming   A Bright Forthcoming I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:44 am

OOC...I dont know if I'm on major or the minor show, so I just posted here. This scene is meant to be aired at the very beginning of the show...if thats not a problem. Anywho...yeah lol just wanted to say that
Back to top Go down
GM The Bouncer
Royal Rumble Winner
Royal Rumble Winner
GM The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Forthcoming   A Bright Forthcoming I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:02 am

ooc: im sorry, but that is a problem. you will have to edit it
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Jobber
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Forthcoming   A Bright Forthcoming I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:09 am

how is it a problem may I ask?
Back to top Go down
GM The Bouncer
Royal Rumble Winner
Royal Rumble Winner
GM The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Forthcoming   A Bright Forthcoming I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:11 am

ooc: well we already have a special rp planned for the beginning of the 1st major show, as well as opening matches and other special rps, so its gotta be to the end.
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Jobber
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Forthcoming   A Bright Forthcoming I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:13 am

OOC: To be honest, you dont even have to debue on the first show. You can even put it on the minor show or a week after...I dont really care. I just hate editing it lol
Back to top Go down
Trevor Goodnight
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Trevor Goodnight

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Forthcoming   A Bright Forthcoming I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:09 pm

Roamer don't listen to Bouncer he doesn't even work here xD.
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingsociety.forumotion.com
drowning god
FCW Talent
FCW Talent
drowning god

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Forthcoming   A Bright Forthcoming I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:14 pm

bouncer is a fucking burglar!

He shouldnt be in this Forum!

Roamer text which isnt said by someone have to be black!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Forthcoming   A Bright Forthcoming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bright Forthcoming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Society :: Junk :: Old-
Jump to: